gln

Jul 10, 2017
Actually, I finished a new game yesterday where I didn't possess any girl to have sex with Mark. I reached day 30, I passed the test and it let me continue on to day 35.

And at the moment, there's no alternative to distract Jacob.
I'll try going when he's sleeping as they said, if it doesn't work I'll have to use corruption.

For the days I repeat what I said: it is 30+5 unless you use the possession (which I don't) and that way you can go up to 35+5

Edit: we are saying the same thing I just tried to say all the options

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017

Dev finally got a new PC, he has optimized this build for windows 10 + multithreading. So now we get a solid 30+ fps!
Is it possible to turn of super regen just so I can see how the game play like normally or is it :
A.Not possible
B.Not really fun
C:Only Possible in the unmodded version which is not available

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to turn of super regen just so I can see how the game play like normally or is it :
A.Not possible
B.Not really fun
C:Only Possible in the unmodded version which is not available
I mean, if you wanna try it. Just go to the devs patreon an dowload the unmodded build and try it(some content will be locked since you don't have a premium code). I did split builds before but its a pain to manage and everyone on the thread just ended up using the regen version because the grind is kinda boring(especially with the current ingame day limit).

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
I mean, if you wanna try it. Just go to the devs patreon an dowload the unmodded build and try it(some content will be locked since you don't have a premium code). I did split builds before but its a pain to manage and everyone on the thread just ended up using the regen version because the grind is kinda boring(especially with the current ingame day limit).
Yea after reading the forums post a bit and finding that theres a 35-40 day limit and seeing the cost of some of the seduce/sex options I can see why it would be hella grindy.

Thanks alot for the win 10 version I can finally play the game at not 3-7 fps

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
Just a heads up for people updating to v0.951.

The Doge Mod isn't compatible and the game won't load, the Preg Mod works fine, and I'm not sure on the other two.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
The game is going to 10 fps per second, you can play with more fps? Because I'm branded everything and I do not know why, I have a very good pc, I do not know what the problem is

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
El juego va a 10 fps por segundo, se puede jugar con más fps? Porque estoy marcado todo y no sé por qué, tengo un PC muy bueno, no sé cuál es el problema

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
The game is going to 10 fps per second, you can play with more fps? Because I'm branded everything and I do not know why, I have a very good pc, I do not know what the problem is
Unfortunately, it could be a multitude of things so it's up to you to really pinpoint it.

If you haven't already, update your game to v0.951 (link provided by @Magmanox on page 10). It's basically a fix for Windows 10 users.

I would update Direct X also, as an outdated version can usually cause performance issues for any game.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "Akanaecchi, post: 113848, member: 21507"] Desafortunadamente, podría ser una multitud de cosas por lo que depende de usted para identificarlo realmente.

Si aún no lo has hecho, actualiza tu juego a v0.951 (enlace proporcionado por [USER = 200] @Magmanox [/ USER] en la página 10). Es básicamente una solución para los usuarios de Windows 10.

Actualizaría Direct X también, ya que una versión obsoleta normalmente puede causar problemas de rendimiento para cualquier juego. [/ QUOTE]
I work, I go fluid, I have windows 10, thank you very much ...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry the game hasn't been updated in the OP for a bit. Apparently I'm the first person with privileges to edit stuff to come here since it was updated last month.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I can't play as the son, it start with the girl. I only have Preg & Doge mod activet?????
I play the modded version......

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
I can't play as the son, it start with the girl. I only have Preg & Doge mod activet?????
I play the modded version......
You'll have to disable the Doge Mod or wait for an update, it's currently not compatible with v0.951.

Gottek

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone having issues getting the game to start? I have changed the file to .exe and gives me a crash for DirXStart. Using Windows 10 and not getting anywhere. Thanks installed a few items I saw from earlier post but no good either. Please help.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes