VN HTML Completed Tonight is the Night [v1si0n4ry]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You have to say/do the right stuff to her. Try to understand her point of view in the conversations and reply accordingly.
No, really? I never would have guessed that. ;)

Dude, I had no problem getting the other girls or arriving at the Point where I would have gotten the threesome with the patreon version, but I somehow don't seem to find the right combination for her.

I know how this type of games work, I wanted to know HOW I COULD GET WITH HER, not how I'm supposed to play the game.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
How to start this game? I downloaded it then it turned out like this. Pls help
I would tell you to double-click on start but it seems that you have associated those files to wordpad.
Right click on "start", select open with... and choose Chrome. Or open Chrome and drag&drop "start" there.

Reactions: Nyeooork

Kunal pathak

Feb 25, 2018
GAME UPDATED (Mega link only for now)
edit: Nopy and Workupload updated as well

Hey, what happens when you click on start.htm?
the file and photo are outside... so i had to make folders and them put them inside it...

it is solved now... well although the game was awesome.. keep the good work

Reactions: v1si0n4ry

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
the file and photo are outside... so i had to make folders and them put them inside it...

it is solved now... well although the game was awesome.. keep the good work
I'm glad you managed to work it out and thank you for the positive feedback, it really means a lot.

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
No, really? I never would have guessed that. ;)

Dude, I had no problem getting the other girls or arriving at the Point where I would have gotten the threesome with the patreon version, but I somehow don't seem to find the right combination for her.

I know how this type of games work, I wanted to know HOW I COULD GET WITH HER, not how I'm supposed to play the game.
If I told you exactly what to do I would be giving you a walkthrough and that would be unfair with my patrons. The surest way to get her is to pay attention to what she is saying and participate in the questioning she proposes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Got most of the endings.
Short stories, but very nice!
The gals are hot and the renders are sweet!

Reactions: v1si0n4ry

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
@v1si0n4ry , just came across this title and saw the free version was available in the download links, but there's also a patreon version. Can you explain the differences in content? Maybe I'm not looking closely enough, but I'm not seeing it in this thread or on your patreon. :frown:

Thanks!

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
@v1si0n4ry , just came across this title and saw the free version was available in the download links, but there's also a patreon version. Can you explain the differences in content? Maybe I'm not looking closely enough, but I'm not seeing it in this thread or on your patreon. :frown:

Thanks!
Basically, the Patreon version has a fourth path where you can get a threesome with the girls from the nightclub =D

Reactions: shinonen

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I don't know if anyone did a walkthrough, but my personal walkthrough to my games is available to tier 3 patrons

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
this game is not complete
this version of game is missing the threesome part (report)
if the developer don't want to make the full game for public just don't upload it and let the site stuff upload the full game complete
that's the problem when letting the developers uploading their own game
[reviewed]

Last edited:
Reactions: agent474

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
this game is not complete
this version of game is missing the threesome part (report)
if the developer don't want to make the full game for public just don't upload it and let the site stuff upload the full game complete
that's the problem when letting the developers uploading their own game
[reviewed]
If no one shared the link there's nothing that can be done and it's certainly NOT the dev's duty to keep this thread (even if he's managing it) up to date by posting the latest version...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote