VN HTML Completed Tonight is the Night [v1si0n4ry]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Thanks everyone for the feedback. A little more on "hidden areas": This is a common feature for games developed with Adventure Creator. On the forums where this software was born, Shark's Lagoon, there is a fair amount of players who enjoy this element.

I myself don't like having too many hidden areas for players to keep scavenging, but I felt some moments of the game were right for it. Indeed, my game was even considered too easy in that forum.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Would some kind dude tell me how to get the BJ scene at home?I already got the kiss scene after waiting her arrival

Malaka

Jul 12, 2017
Honestly there are no hidden areas in this game. Just click on the image areas.
Do you wanna touch her breasts or kiss her?

I feel like i'm not getting enough feedback if i'm making the right choice tho, took me quite a while to get the bonus. Don't know if i missed the hints or if there even is any.
Nice start tho, looking forward to you expanding this.

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Would some kind dude tell me how to get the BJ scene at home?I already got the kiss scene after waiting her arrival
ChiakiM I will help you here inside spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly there are no hidden areas in this game. Just click on the image areas.
Do you wanna touch her breasts or kiss her?

I feel like i'm not getting enough feedback if i'm making the right choice tho, took me quite a while to get the bonus. Don't know if i missed the hints or if there even is any.
Nice start tho, looking forward to you expanding this.
Malaka, this is at some degree intended. The game tries to simulate the somewhat misterious ways we relate to people. It's like when someone likes/dislikes you for something you did/didn't do and you don't even know what it was or think it was unimportant. We don't always get feedback of how our actions affect people. There are some clues though. Victoria usually smiles when you are doing things right, but if it was too easy to find the bonus scene, it wouldn't feel rewarding at all, would it?

alex_p75

Nov 8, 2017
It's short but nicely done. Renders are good, story is simple and straightforward.
It would be nice to have an "achievements" resume at the end to know if we need to play again to find other good paths.

Reactions: v1si0n4ry

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
ChiakiM I will help you here inside spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malaka, this is at some degree intended. The game tries to simulate the somewhat misterious ways we relate to people. It's like when someone likes/dislikes you for something you did/didn't do and you don't even know what it was or think it was unimportant. We don't always get feedback of how our actions affect people. There are some clues though. Victoria usually smiles when you are doing things right, but if it was too easy to find the bonus scene, it wouldn't feel rewarding at all, would it?
Thank u,my friend,and ur jod is brilliant so far,wish u make it better in the future updates!

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Did anyone get the anal scene ?
The anal scene requires a perfect score, which means you will have to do everything right in order to get there... One tip, though: if you get to the BJ scene, it means you got everything right before that.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey, everyone!

I completed most of the next update right now, with some few scenes still to go. Since I started working on the Nightclub path of the game, more than 100 pages have been added, meaning the game will be more than twice as big as it was before when the update comes out. I've also made some improvements in the sex scenes of this chapter, so it will be even better.

I intend to release the update as soon as it's finished sometime this week. As I now have patrons, the chapter will have content only accessible to them, naturally.

Reactions: Krull and v1si0n4ry

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Mega link updated with free version! Patron version is being uploaded and will be available at my page. I will update the other links as soon as I can.

Reactions: UncleVT
Sep 8, 2017
I've encountered an issue where action shifts to the blonde girl, even though I chose the beach path. It happens, when the girl asks me my name.

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I've encountered an issue where action shifts to the blonde girl, even though I chose the beach path. It happens, when the girl asks me my name.
Thanks, I'm uploading the fix.

Updated with the fix.

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
How do i get the anal scene? Tryed a lot of different combinations, but never get the bonus...
You need a perfect score with the beach girl. If you manage to get the BJ scene with her, it means you have a perfect score so far. So save after this

trent south

Jun 21, 2017
You need a perfect score with the beach girl. If you manage to get the BJ scene with her, it means you have a perfect score so far. So save after this
I've got the BJ scene and saved right after. I have tried everything during dinner and water scenes in many different combos and haven't figured it out yet. Must be missing something.

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
There is one choice you still make after the BJ scene and before you go to dinner...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote