4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
It seems I've neglected this thread for long enough, time to do a quick lightning round I guess.
will I be able to enjoy both options or have to stick to a single path.
Would you consider setting up a Kofi, for ones that prefer the none sub based support platforms, as subs do not sound appealing to a student
Also when do you estimate the art for all the current scenes would be implimented
You'll be able to enjoy both options for the most part, just some of your choices throughout the game might lock you out of some content/affect the ending.
I've set up an Itch.io page that will accept one time donations if you prefer not to sub.
Art for scenes from the time of your post should be done by some time in April most likely.
Hello, game looks awesome, is there mobile port planned?
As of right now there's not a mobile port planned.
Will Sigrun get an image in the next update?
Not likely, next update will be doing a lot of setup for her and Lilith's side quest, then after that we'll see some images be added for them.
anyone's savegames still working? or is it broken by design?
Broken by design unfortunately, any time I mess with anything in the dungeons/change core gameplay mechanics even slightly it'll break your saves, so the next few updates will likely also break saves.
how do i complete the werebat dungeon with the potions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone help with that ...
View attachment 3418772
Judging from the window style it looks like you're using Windows 7, the current version of the game is built in Ren'Py 8.2 which uses a version of python that doesn't support Windows 7. I suspect you'd have to upgrade your OS to be able to play, sorry I couldn't be more help.

Reactions: Icy Frost

maltheopia

Nov 17, 2019
Is it all anal with the MC being a submissive male? The vibe I'm getting from this game is 'everyone has a bigger dick than you and they treat you as a submissive toy', i.e. Degress of Lewdity but with extra steps.

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Really nice art and fun to play!
btw the Fiolett anal is bugged in the game and gallery, it shows black screen.
Just uploaded a fix, should be working now.

Is it all anal with the MC being a submissive male? The vibe I'm getting from this game is 'everyone has a bigger dick than you and they treat you as a submissive toy', i.e. Degress of Lewdity but with extra steps.
For now, we'll find out soon™ that the witches are exceptionally manipulative, not everyone will treat the MC as a submissive toy. Also as the story progresses and the MC gets stronger the amount of submission the MC shows will be left entirely up to the player.

maltheopia

Nov 17, 2019
For now, we'll find out soon™ that the witches are exceptionally manipulative, not everyone will treat the MC as a submissive toy. Also as the story progresses and the MC gets stronger the amount of submission the MC shows will be left entirely up to the player.
Are such things in the build right now, is it for a future release?

Atreyan

Jul 1, 2018
Future release
Well, gonna patiently wait for alpha routes for MC. Just not a fan of only sub choises, so for now I'll keep an eye on this game.
But the art is amasing as well as gameplay and story. Best of luck for dev.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
art 1 of Lilith's quest (both dungeons are part of this questline, if you missed meeting Lilith in the first floor of the Spider Queen's lair you'll have to load from an earlier point or start a new game)
Started a new game.

Didn't end up running into Lilith??

It was from the morning's build, so trying again. I'll give the first level of spider queen's lair a slower exploration.

Yep, slower trip through and I stumbled onto her.

I think I just stepped on to the teleport without sufficient exploration last trip through.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Now got through the "getting MC's channels unblocked" scene.

tsandds123

Why do all the spells now seem to do less damage than they did before he was unblocked?

Last edited:

Masuku_Akuma

Sep 19, 2020
Hi, I am not sure if this is a bug. But after getting the wolf in my party, he tends to disappear. If i use him to defeat houndmaster, he left the part. And if I do Lilith quest, he won't rejoin the party again. Is there something I am missing?

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Now got through the "getting MC's channels unblocked" scene.

tsandds123

Why do all the spells now seem to do less damage than they did before he was unblocked?
After looking into it I can say from my testing everything appears to be working properly, against the same enemy type the spells do more damage after the scene (note, the magic missile spell that you get from this scene is a weaker spell that is a placeholder while I make some adjustments to the combat systems which will come in a future update). There is a ramping difficulty as the game progresses and certain enemies are stronger against magic attacks than others so there is the possibility that you are just encounter stronger enemies after said scene.

Hi, I am not sure if this is a bug. But after getting the wolf in my party, he tends to disappear. If i use him to defeat houndmaster, he left the part. And if I do Lilith quest, he won't rejoin the party again. Is there something I am missing?
It's a surprise;). There are some things I have planned for the wolf but as of right now the wolf will just sit in the camp after the beastmaster dungeon.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes