4.20 star(s) 42 Votes
D

Deleted member 64

can someone translat this
View attachment 177466

Ok act 7 and scene 4 but which one if i speculate correctly
I finished the dlc using machine translation. I highly suggest you download RPG MV hook patcher + Translation Aggregator to play the game.

Here's the link:

The scene in question that you've linked is the one that allows Cecile to enter Southern village. In order to do that you need to max out one of Tina's new quests/h-scenes.

Change character to Tiina and then go to the upper village and talk to a girl who has a heart above her on the right side of the church. Then go to the southern village and talk to the green hooded guy. You have to then find a pathway to some underground hideout. You can find this on the right side of the pub which is at the south-east part of the southern village. Keep talking with the green hood guy and max out his h scenes and then go to the brothel and do the first h scene. (You need to progress as cecile to max out the other 2 scenes)

Change back to Cecile and go to the castle and you'll see a shining quest marker on the left. Go there and activate it. Then go speak to Eleke in the room on the right. Then change to Tina and go speak to Eleke. While still being Tina go to the guy who stops you from entering south gate. You'll make him unconscious or something. Now change back to Cecile and enter south village.

This guide probably has some mistakes in it. But I hope you get the general idea.

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
I finished the dlc using machine translation. I highly suggest you download RPG MV hook patcher + Translation Aggregator to play the game.

Here's the link:

The scene in question that you've linked is the one that allows Cecile to enter Southern village. In order to do that you need to max out one of Tina's new quests/h-scenes.

Change character to Tiina and then go to the upper village and talk to a girl who has a heart above her on the right side of the church. Then go to the southern village and talk to the green hooded guy. You have to then find a pathway to some underground hideout. You can find this on the right side of the pub which is at the south-east part of the southern village. Keep talking with the green hood guy and max out his h scenes and then go to the brothel and do the first h scene. (You need to progress as cecile to max out the other 2 scenes)

Change back to Cecile and go to the castle and you'll see a shining quest marker on the left. Go there and activate it. Then go speak to Eleke in the room on the right. Then change to Tina and go speak to Eleke. While still being Tina go to the guy who stops you from entering south gate. You'll make him unconscious or something. Now change back to Cecile and enter south village.

This guide probably has some mistakes in it. But I hope you get the general idea.
Could you teach me how to use a machine tranlation to this .

Reactions: crisbr
D

Deleted member 64

Could you teach me how to use a machine tranlation to this .
-Download both the RPG MV Hook Patcher and Translation Aggregator (TA).

-Open RPG MV Hook Patcher application and select the .exe file of the game and keep clicking next.

-Open TA application and then open the game.

-As the game dialogue comes, it'll appear on TA and make sure you click on the clipboard icon for "Google" as a translation source. You will then see a translated version of the text in TA.

-Adjust your windows accordingly so you can play the game and read the translation accordingly.

There'll be a slight lag as the application translates your dialogue but it's the price we have to pay for machine translation.

Reactions: whoalasama

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
-Download both the RPG MV Hook Patcher and Translation Aggregator (TA).

-Open RPG MV Hook Patcher application and select the .exe file of the game and keep clicking next.

-Open TA application and then open the game.

-As the game dialogue comes, it'll appear on TA and make sure you click on the clipboard icon for "Google" as a translation source. You will then see a translated version of the text in TA.

-Adjust your windows accordingly so you can play the game and read the translation accordingly.

There'll be a slight lag as the application translates your dialogue but it's the price we have to pay for machine translation.
Could you give a save from a moment that south village is unlocked by cecile becuase i do what you say but i dont have a any sight in castle with exlamation mark.

tony_1234

Jun 10, 2018
I managed to find a fix without switching to japanese locale. Open up the file in winrar, under the options tab click on name encoding and then 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS). Extract and it should work.
I might be late but thanks man.

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes