4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
we need more of this. what are the devs of this working on right now?

Also, I dont like to ask this, cause normally I play it myself, but does someone have a save of the first Elke side-quest event, the one in the standard 1.0 version of it (before it starts preferably, I just want to see the context around it). Would be greatly appreciated.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Does anyone have a translation for 2.01 ? The new scenes seems good as i see from the preview of them

Reactions: crisbr

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
Does anyone have a translation for 2.01 ? The new scenes seems good as i see from the preview of them
You can use machine translation for this or wait for original tarnslation but what i know we need still wait for that.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
You can use machine translation for this or wait for original tarnslation but what i know we need still wait for that.
I tried machine translation with aggregator ith and all but at some point something doesn't work like it should so i can't translate :/

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Yes it is, i tried updating ith it didn't work, so i tried using it without the update, it fails to attach the .exe

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
Yes it is, i tried updating ith it didn't work, so i tried using it without the update, it fails to attach the .exe

check this 2 it should help

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
Why is it none of the save files work no matter what folder you put it in? Is it because of the japanese locale?
It should work but you everythink replace when you copy ?
Also maybe is this that you dont have a file for replace ex. in folder save that you want copy you have save4 but in game you dont have in position 4 any save make one it should work propably then .

letmedownloadnow

Nov 29, 2018
It should work but you everythink replace when you copy ?
Also maybe is this that you dont have a file for replace ex. in folder save that you want copy you have save4 but in game you dont have in position 4 any save make one it should work propably then .
i use the replace function but when i load the game back up the continue option is greyed out.

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Can you please make a MEGA link for them please ?
I'm gonna try my best to upload it on MEGA the problem is that my internet is only 20mbps to slow to upload any file but i think downloading it from mega will delete the file and the download speed on mega is slow

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I'm gonna try my best to upload it on MEGA the problem is that my internet is only 20mbps to slow to upload any file but i think downloading it from mega will delete the file and the download speed on mega is slow
The reason why I asked, is that, I have problems using either Google Drive/Docs stuff, so that's why I asked.

D

Deleted member 64

The reason why I asked, is that, I have problems using either Google Drive/Docs stuff, so that's why I asked.
Just download 2.0 from mega. Someone else had posted the links in one of the previous pages. There's no difference in content and the bug fixes are negligible.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Just download 2.0 from mega. Someone else had posted the links in one of the previous pages. There's no difference in content and the bug fixes are negligible.
That's only for the JP version though, not the Eng version.

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes