4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

Panda2404

Sep 26, 2017

is now with Translation. Is it possibly to get it here?

Last edited by a moderator:

hyzxo68

Feb 14, 2018
I downloaded the copy on svscomics but I couldn't get it to work. Pretty sure it's got that dlsite DRM
I downloaded the english ver from svscomics. After downloading the trial version from dlsite and comparing both of them, I realize the game from svscomics that is only a trial version. Do you know somewhere to get the proper retail version? I might be able to crack it since it's protected by dlsite's DRM.

Reactions: crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
help please (This game is required to be extracted with Japanese Locale ) how i can du this please help me!!!

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Seriously!!!!! then I'll wait for the new version so I can play !!!!
Sorry I'm gonna Correct my self they only update the bugs it's still on 1.0 sorry if I'm not clear but for some reason they have the same update date on the japanese ver
For the time being I'm in the process of downloading the ver 2.01 and i manage to get the full save for 2.01 I'm planning to upload the ver 2.01 later with the full save game i wanna see the new scenes

Reactions: Maz1234 and crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Sorry I'm gonna Correct my self they only update the bugs it's still on 1.0 sorry if I'm not clear but for some reason they have the same update date on the japanese ver
For the time being I'm in the process of downloading the ver 2.01 and i manage to get the full save for 2.01 I'm planning to upload the ver 2.01 later with the full save game i wanna see the new scenes
you are the best man!!!!!

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes