4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
How to get lodge 1, hint is after tiina antique 1, where is it
you are going to shoop and pick a second option buy a bottle and i dont rember if this auto triger a scene or you must go and sleep after a scene you pick cecile and ask a guy in INN

naisuu

Jan 6, 2018
just spent 8 hours finishing this game, decent storyline, nice BGM, the CG could use some more work except few scenes, but overall did not disappoint

nguyenaaaa

Jul 5, 2018
Help me translate this game, please :(

leehan666

Apr 18, 2018
you are going to shoop and pick a second option buy a bottle and i dont rember if this auto triger a scene or you must go and sleep after a scene you pick cecile and ask a guy in INN
Thanks m8, it works wonderfully. And I have no regret genociding all those sperms for this

michika

Jun 13, 2017
anyone know how to play / download the music from this game?

the type of file is RPGMVO , it cant be played outside from the game. really like the song tho
If you mean by "ittai iitai song" (sorry idk how to moonrune), you can convert it by using the instruction from this site:

Btw, the song name is Event_daydream.rpgmvo in www>Audio>Bgm

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Yep U need japanese unicode
...more importantly
Is there any yuri scenes in this game, also, what kind of NTR is stated in this game... Spoil me a little pweease

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
Yep U need japanese unicode
...more importantly
Is there any yuri scenes in this game, also, what kind of NTR is stated in this game... Spoil me a little pweease
0 yuri scene about ntr also 0 you fuck strange people that it ( ok at the extra story u have a option for ntr but that it)

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
(This game is required to be extracted with Japanese Locale) <<< Help how i do this please!!!!!

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
(This game is required to be extracted with Japanese Locale) <<< Help how i do this please!!!!!
i dont know which software you are using
if windows 10 you have here rember that you want japanese

if you still have problem ask
also u need change
current language for non-unicode programs
for japansese

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes