4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The translation or maybe the original script is just so bad. When 90% of the scene consists of "hnnn... squish squish... hahh ... this idiot... squish squish...ahh" its just so uninteresting. Im just spamming z most of the time. This game seems like it could be so much better. I also dropped treasure hunter mai and sword princess cistina due to retarded characters and uninspired dialogue.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The translation or maybe the original script is just so bad. When 90% of the scene consists of "hnnn... squish squish... hahh ... this idiot... squish squish...ahh" its just so uninteresting. Im just spamming z most of the time. This game seems like it could be so much better. I also dropped treasure hunter mai and sword princess cistina due to retarded characters and uninspired dialogue.
It is not about translation even japanese version has the same dialogues. And it is official translation. Most of the Japanese rpg games have conversation like that. On the other hand, i loved this game.

rrevbra

Jun 14, 2017
How to finish alchemist mission ?
I cant go beyond west forest
And where to find old man (scene 5) in castle for Cecile scene ?

Reactions: NotSyr

lordgummy

Apr 27, 2018
get locale emulator and run archive ass japanese(admin) then extract will fix no image loading errors

D

Deleted member 64

Where's the old man after he moves in the castle?
you'll find the old man on the outer part of the castle, on the left side, staring at the water or something.

After that, you'll find him in the empty shack on the top right side of the village. Right next to the path where the kid stays.

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
I don't really like how those 2 girls do thing at first... But the end really change me to love this game. Such a good way to end the game. Feel so satisfy lol

Volkort

Oct 7, 2018
I managed to find a fix without switching to japanese locale. Open up the file in winrar, under the options tab click on name encoding and then 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS). Extract and it should work.
Thanks a lot!!! Amazingly done!!!

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
anyone know how to play / download the music from this game?

the type of file is RPGMVO , it cant be played outside from the game. really like the song tho

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
This game was fantastic!

Any other games similar to this? I really enjoyed the slow corruption

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes