• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bangola

Oct 29, 2017
Hi, we still have not found the exact cause of this problem, if you have an nvidia card you could doublecheck so you are not overriding the game settings with extra post processing or antialising.
can you be more spesific to help me out, having the same problem here. The quality I get in the game is not even close to the screenshots.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
can you be more spesific to help me out, having the same problem here. The quality I get in the game is not even close to the screenshots.
Unfortunately I can't be more specific because we still don't have a solid solution for this.

It seems to have something to do with drivers, but what is causing it, I do not know yet.

/A

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
deepl.com
How to get the beginning of the sentence to the left.
In German the sentences are longer than in English,
That's why we have a third line that's half concealed

Fixed
I'm stupid,
All I have to do is insert another sentence.
see picture
Natasha.jpg Natasha1.jpg Natasha2.jpg

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please an information, after showing the stick to the mother in the kitchen, the tip tells me to go to the park, but even by clicking on the icon or trying to go simplemeste out, nothing else happens ... where did I go wrong? Thanks in advance for your tips.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Guys please an information, after showing the stick to the mother in the kitchen, the tip tells me to go to the park, but even by clicking on the icon or trying to go simplemeste out, nothing else happens ... where did I go wrong? Thanks in advance for your tips.
Are you on day 3 rewind? If so try this after kitchen:
Go to Old man Jones garage,
check on Juliana on in the bathroom,
go outside.

Not sure if I remember correctly though.....

Reactions: Ruodger
4.10 star(s) 234 Votes