lolwtfisthis

Jan 18, 2019
do i need to play a specific resolution to get good quality? my game looks much worse than the screenshots on op for some reason

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
do i need to play a specific resolution to get good quality? my game looks much worse than the screenshots on op for some reason
Hi, we still have not found the exact cause of this problem, if you have an nvidia card you could doublecheck so you are not overriding the game settings with extra post processing or antialising.

Reactions: lolwtfisthis

lolwtfisthis

Jan 18, 2019
Hi, we still have not found the exact cause of this problem, if you have an nvidia card you could doublecheck so you are not overriding the game settings with extra post processing or antialising.
i do have a nvidia card
i checked my settings and didnt have anything like that. also tried setting most things to off but same result
oh well hope you guys can find the problem some day, game looks good

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
And I really don't have any sympathy for Bacon anymore. Especially his attitude about the Nika pissed me off. I hope there will be an option to tell him to fuck off and be done with him somehow.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
It's Breaker-Point or Rocky Beach
Thank you for your answer, unfortunately i cant take anything out it :S i mean i could do something with an artist / music genre coz i searched it up, but didnt get anything satisfying

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, could a person give me his save of the end (v0. 5.1P1) with all the scene? I have my hard drive that burn, I end up with nothing :( :( thx

Reactions: Fairchy

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
hi, i was just wonderig why my screen is white? i cant see anything but how many days there are etc. anyone know whats up?thanks!!

Xanado

May 9, 2018
hi, i was just wonderig why my screen is white? i cant see anything but how many days there are etc. anyone know whats up?thanks!!
You can find what your looking for in the OP. ie first page in install instructions. Basically your missing the 2015 visual C++ redist, follow the link and install the x86 version. Good luck.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes