cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please dont change name... it will be not easy to follow characters name if everyone change them to their prefered choice, well maybe in a private version of it ;)
Don't worry I'm not doing it in a the public version ;-) Maybe one day for a FAN-FUN-Version :D

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is the mom based on some real-life model?
I feel like it but cannot pinpoint who it is.
Someone mention Bridgette B lookalike i i have to tell you it is right after i see a movie with here from MissaX!!
I dont think she looks like bridgette b. At least not current time mom. Dont think younger looks like her either
View attachment 236332
Agree but with a different set of pics.. closer to it
Julianna doesn't look like Bridgette B. at all!

@Ke Hang: Check mine and Serra Angels post here.

(Serra Angel)

(Mine)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Julianna doesn't look like Bridgette B. at all!

@Ke Hang: Check mine and Serra Angels post her.

(Serra Angel)

(Mine)

For myself I think that she is a modified blend of Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble. Mmm Betty.. Er, yeah it's obvious if you just LOOK (with your eyes crossed while standing on your head after drinking a fifth of scotch). :)

Just a thought.

P.S. There may also be a LITTLE bit of Mary-Ann from Gilligan's Isle in there. :)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i went the "hero" route. what is the different in story compared to the wimp route? i mean, does scud or w/e that punks name keep heather or something? i see a lot of locked scene still is why i ask. i went hero route and it seems i'm missing a few scenes.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
so i went the "hero" route. what is the different in story compared to the wimp route? i mean, does scud or w/e that punks name keep heather or something? i see a lot of locked scene still is why i ask. i went hero route and it seems i'm missing a few scenes.
The current Hero path is the one with the most content in it (especially for Day 6 and 8!). The best way to unlock the missing things are to start a new game and to choose a different path like the wimp one.

So far, after you punched Scut, he will disappear (for now at least, I don't know what Motkeyz and Aesouh have planned do to with him in the future).

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Does anybody, in here know's the theme/Song from the first beach scene? Or maybe more precise..... the music genre/Kind of music from that scene ?

Mrs Blavatsky

May 1, 2017
I was supposed to go shopping with Mom, then was told to wait outside after checking on her in the big bathroom. Hint said that I should go to the park. But I can't get into the park? I did not encounter this problem on another laptop I was playing once. But in this particular laptop, I even tried twice to get past the same loop, seems to no avail :(

Edit: Fixed by using Last Choice ;)

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
I just upgrade today and my saves appear...but I only can see the text and the animations. I'm not able to see nothing more, just white screen...
Any idea?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes