Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
IMPORTANT:

In order to avoid any confusion, the Nika's instagram account is an official one ! Made by Motkeyz.

This is NOT fan art - the dev team manage it themselves.
NO!!! I don't believe this.. It's OBVIOUSLY a trick.. After EXTENSIVE research and a TWENTY year study (in my brain), I have DISCOVERED that Nika's Instagram is a FAKE created by JULIANA.. :)

TY for the info @El bacca Del Chew and TY for this site @Motkeyz and @Aesouh.

Just a silly Thought

Oct 9, 2017
HAH!!!!!!!! and here I thought I will never gonna play this game again but yet again I just successfully Rescrambled my freaking PC and now I can see the Background of the Option nhahahahah xD

Reactions: Aesouh

Oct 9, 2017
See!! what did I theorize it did somehow end up like the TA ahahhahahahah I love yeah xD !!!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hmm let just say ART & CODING is equal to 30% for both and WRITING is 25% and TESTING is 15%. Judging by this statistic I can say it is almost at 60%-69% at my range of calculation said by NERDY GLASSES xD ...
Did you take the mass of atom in each render pixel into consideration of your calculation .. ? :unsure: And don't forget the blood of a holy virgin! :whistle:

Reactions: Motkeyz

Oct 9, 2017
Did you take the mass of atom in each render pixel into consideration of your calculation .. ? :unsure: And don't forget the blood of a holy virgin! :whistle:
LOL, I don't know if the pixel still applies in this even though it's already in 3D render so in my calculation is that there's nothing MASS and ATOM in Programming xD only 001010100100110...

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017

Oct 9, 2017
nice idea, I really like the way of thinking of the two creators

do not you think it's time to move the topic in the "Popular Games" section?

(Sorry my english )
I like your proposal but if you have dummy account's in this forum site and u review it then this will become top ranking games xD

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Nika got her own Instagram account now
Why the hell am i following a virtual hottie? I mean she isn't real, you'll never be able to meet her as if you could meet the real instamodels.., can only gawk and fantasize yep, real ones, check, please do continue, its mostly about boobs and butts anyway so whats with that collection of yours from instahotties..? ..ohwait, nevermind *Follows*. You are a terribly shallow individual.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
may have been mentioned or it may just be my game but when you catch Becon faping to his mom and he says she's tired out and he dosn't know where she's been allday. and it says you do then you get the option to tell the truth or lie why is it the same resulting conversation either choice?????

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Xanado

May 9, 2018
may have been mentioned or it may just be my game but when you catch Becon faping to his mom and he says she's tired out and he dosn't know where she's been allday. and it says you do then you get the option to tell the truth or lie why is it the same resulting conversation either choice?????
Well the game isnt finished yet so it might still change things, we'll have to wait and see what the authors come up with storywise.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's been reported previously as a bug,. When i tested it it looked fine though, it has slight differences to it, barely noticable. I will take a closer look.

Thanks!

/A

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Because lying and telling the truth is actually at this point the same answer to his rhetorical question about Heather's past day whereabouts.

EDIT: Aesouh said it is a bug... ok!

Dirtydragon

Apr 22, 2017
Are you on day 3 rewind? If so try this after kitchen:
Go to Old man Jones garage,
check on Juliana on in the bathroom,
go outside.

Not sure if I remember correctly though.....
I tried it but after the kitchen scene and going outside, I get a info that Jones garage is next door. After clicking on Jones house nothing happens, I got no scene with the MC investigating or something. I just can't go that location. But I can go home and check in the bathroom for Juliana. Then it tells me to go outside and it says that Juliana is ready. And after going home again, it says i have to go to the park. After that I can't go to any other location other than the home.

Im stuck here. Maybe any other advices?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried it but after the kitchen scene and going outside, I get a info that Jones garage is next door. After clicking on Jones house nothing happens, I got no scene with the MC investigating or something. I just can't go that location. But I can go home and check in the bathroom for Juliana. Then it tells me to go outside and it says that Juliana is ready. And after going home again, it says i have to go to the park. After that I can't go to any other location other than the home.

Im stuck here. Maybe any other advices?
It his a hiccup-bug. You have to use "Last Choice-"function to the point, where you spy on Nika and repeat from this point forward.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes