cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i posted yesterday a fanzine based on timestamps and as i had fun with it, i made another one...
View attachment 181959

Once again thank you to Motkeyz and Aesouh to authorized me to have fun with their arts/work.
Thank you again, El Chewbacca :p, for your great work!

I think it is a nice opportunity to start our second round of speculation, since 'MILFDETCTOR' raised so many questions. :D

(Pls. don't forget to use the spoiler tag)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to read your speculations and theories!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i know who she is, hehe. It is a refrence to many early posts in the thread mentionning her and being confused by the model ;)
Who is Mister Ribbon?
These were just rhetorical questions, because everyone knows who Tracy is... :LOL: This is why I said, she is from "Earth LewdLab", like in DC- or Marcel Comic Universe. (Same person but still different)

Louis De Funes
I loved him as Commissar Juve in Fantomas! There where so many movies about Fantomas that I forgot, who behind the mask was! :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SnirlenTV

Apr 13, 2018
You are probably done then if you have reached the end version screen and clicked on everything on the map that does something :) tattoo, Park, boutique . Beach and motel is just a message right now
after u have explored the town, and u get back to you're house and u still get the same message, all u have to do is to go in to youre room and he(you) will sit naked with the drumset and the game continues :)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To clarify, we have a dozen universes to go back and forth to and from - alternate reality and not time travel, just like the mockery of a vr game your mate plays - just sqewed posibilities of some sort of a reality.

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
So I'm supposed to go to Bacon's place at the very start, I go to the map and I can't go anywhere. Any way around this?

Last edited:

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
Ok so for the patch I downloaded it and it shows up in my winrar of course but the patch thing says dont extract it just copy it where its supposed to go, but when i try to copy it in winrar it asks for a password for the encrypted file. I'm sure there's other questions like this but well im not searching through 350 pages am I, so thank you in advance.

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes