hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Ok so for the patch I downloaded it and it shows up in my winrar of course but the patch thing says dont extract it just copy it where its supposed to go, but when i try to copy it in winrar it asks for a password for the encrypted file. I'm sure there's other questions like this but well im not searching through 350 pages am I, so thank you in advance.
Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.

Unconditional Love_Data_Data\StreamingAssets

Now I'm not saying you aren't reading... but read the instructions ;)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Ok so for the patch I downloaded it and it shows up in my winrar of course but the patch thing says dont extract it just copy it where its supposed to go, but when i try to copy it in winrar it asks for a password for the encrypted file. I'm sure there's other questions like this but well im not searching through 350 pages am I, so thank you in advance.
Don't extract means don't open with winrar. Just copy the file downloaded.

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
Don't extract means don't open with winrar. Just copy the file downloaded.
its literally not giving me an option to not open it in winrar i hit download it goes to mega, i hit download and when its done winrar comes up

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
its literally not giving me an option to not open it in winrar i hit download it goes to mega, i hit download and when its done winrar comes up
Just copy and paste the file. so download, right click, choose copy, then go to the directory needed and paste it. WinRAR isn't needed.

Hope that helps

Last edited:

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
Just copy and paste the file. so download, right click, choose copy, then go to the directory needed and paste it. WinRAR isn't needed.

Hope that helps
yeah thats the problem it doesnt give me a copy option it just opens into winrar

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yeah thats the problem it doesnt give me a copy option it just opens into winrar
Did you change your mouse settings, e. g. double-click to one-click to open files? However.. just delete/uninstall winrar :LOL: and try to "move" (copy and paste) the patch to Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets.

fbass

May 18, 2017
When the dialogue box pops up asking what you want to do with the file make sure you click "save as". I think you may have it set to "open with".

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
Did you change your mouse settings, e. g. double-click to one-click to open files? However.. just delete/uninstall winrar :LOL: and try to "move" (copy and paste) the patch to Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets.
i suppose thats one way to try :D

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
Yep well idk about the mouse settings or whatever else but uninstalling winrar did the trick get it to open the download bar instead and let me drag it into the spot and it seems to work in the game, thanks bud. Now to go redownload winrar, i got other games to get too :D

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yep well idk about the mouse settings or whatever else but uninstalling winrar did the trick get it to open the download bar instead and let me drag it into the spot and it seems to work in the game, thanks bud. Now to go redownload winrar, i got other games to get too :D
You should change your Browser setting to "always ask where to save" ... this might help you to avoid the problem in the future.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Aesouh, what is the name of the melodic guitar song being played in the mc's house? Is it an original composition for your game? I find it quite relaxing. If someone else also knows the answer, I would appreciate the response.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Aesouh, what is the name of the melodic guitar song being played in the mc's house? Is it an original composition for your game? I find it quite relaxing. If someone else also knows the answer, I would appreciate the response.
the funky daytime house song? I believe it's called "spunky strut", and at night is "pining away", correct me if I'm wrong , both are the extended versions I don't have it in front of me right now. We are not getting our own music yet but it is planned further down the line, :)

Last edited:
Reactions: a.i.w.a.

Oct 9, 2017
Okie i just finish page-to-page to my previews ...
i saw a lot of Theory on what or who is this Mystery person that MC saw at the park and Old Man look alike MC ..

okie this is my own theory if Dev is going to make it like the Movie "PREDESTINATION with a twist of BACK-TO-THE-FUTURE and CUBE"

1st is the predestination
if MC is the Old man that was traveled in time and gone to the past till present just make him self old or it was bacon who went to the past and stayed there and see MC and himself to see the time flow and another mystery guy who was in the park when MC see her childhood friend half naked..

what im saying is in this game so good that it comes to make excite where you wondered why did it happen?
in Predestination movie if you haven't saw this movie i recommend you to see it, it is really nice Sci-fi it involves in just 1 persons life i mean their where two time traveler the 1 who give him the case and etc. and him what change is it doesn't involve wither he changes it or not cause time will always flow in its way or to say looping. in the game i think its only 3/10 in its story for now if im not wrong MC has a best friend whose father was an inventor of his time-Machine and now his friend already traveled through time and changing the TIME paradox and rewriting everything and now there is a time jump(which is u where traveled in time but their is a side-effect which is your alter-selftime is syncronizing with you and thats why MC got time jump where he was about to sneak up to his parents room and her mother got confuse why her son acting strange) so its just that MC's got time jump was only his unconscious self mind in short his soul or what ever i called was transferred to that body which is like switching body or soul were they had no idea.

in the movie CUBE 2 there was involve parallel world which is like the movie "Triangle" where their are possible scenario where you make a choice and that choice creates chain of possibility which is in the game where we all know wither old man or the mystery guy is another parallel world time-line which is the twist or maybe the MC is the father of bacon but in another parallel world which is MC is genius and got stuck in that world the reason why he build that time machine to find where it got wrong or why he is stuck in that dimension or maybe the reason old man has the time machine bcuz he is bacon who got stuck in the past and now he is going to stop bacon to go to past so that he will never experience what he experience for.

so to summery this its like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Okie i just finish page-to-page to my previews ...
i saw a lot of Theory on what or who is this Mystery person that MC saw at the park and Old Man look alike MC ..

okie this is my own theory if Dev is going to make it like the Movie "PREDESTINATION with a twist of BACK-TO-THE-FUTURE and CUBE"

1st is the predestination
if MC is the Old man that was traveled in time and gone to the past till present just make him self old or it was bacon who went to the past and stayed there and see MC and himself to see the time flow and another mystery guy who was in the park when MC see her childhood friend half naked..

what im saying is in this game so good that it comes to make excite where you wondered why did it happen?
in Predestination movie if you haven't saw this movie i recommend you to see it, it is really nice Sci-fi it involves in just 1 persons life i mean their where two time traveler the 1 who give him the case and etc. and him what change is it doesn't involve wither he changes it or not cause time will always flow in its way or to say looping. in the game i think its only 3/10 in its story for now if im not wrong MC has a best friend whose father was an inventor of his time-Machine and now his friend already traveled through time and changing the TIME paradox and rewriting everything and now there is a time jump(which is u where traveled in time but their is a side-effect which is your alter-selftime is syncronizing with you and thats why MC got time jump where he was about to sneak up to his parents room and her mother got confuse why her son acting strange) so its just that MC's got time jump was only his unconscious self mind in short his soul or what ever i called was transferred to that body which is like switching body or soul were they had no idea.

in the movie CUBE 2 there was involve parallel world which is like the movie "Triangle" where their are possible scenario where you make a choice and that choice creates chain of possibility which is in the game where we all know wither old man or the mystery guy is another parallel world time-line which is the twist or maybe the MC is the father of bacon but in another parallel world which is MC is genius and got stuck in that world the reason why he build that time machine to find where it got wrong or why he is stuck in that dimension or maybe the reason old man has the time machine bcuz he is bacon who got stuck in the past and now he is going to stop bacon to go to past so that he will never experience what he experience for.

so to summery this its like this

MC--->going to past-->fucking his young MOM and BFF which is Bacon's mom---> and going again to the past where her mom got married to his dad--> and fucking her and got prego xD --->bcuz of what MC did bacon ---> going to the past and got stuck and years past by bcuz of that he saw his dad and pretending to be his partner and eventually killed his own dad by accident or maybe MC is the 1 who killed Bacons dad bcuz of what he did to the time paradox and now he wanted to solve it by himself --> in the park is the start of what he did and now he going to the future and wondering wither what happen to him in the future ...

p.s: sorry about my english is not that good ahahah xD
Could you pls edit your post and put your theory - after cube - in a spoiler tag. ;)

Thank you! :D

Reactions: Tyrantnyx
4.10 star(s) 233 Votes