Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
With the courtesy of Motkeyz and Aesouh, i have a little fun with their arts/work. Fanzine used to be a old hobby of mine and now that the tech is easy access... well i was able to travel back to my youth, hehe.
Here is the result:
View attachment 181500

NB: i'm not a pro be indulgent - this is just a couple of hours of fun while nothing were on TV, haha.
THANK you!

Outstanding work!

This needs to be added to OP

Can it be posted as PDF as well?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
(magnet = torrent direct share without downloads)

Last edited:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wondering why all these chicks must smoke ? Disqusting.
I'm just going to go ahead and point out that the game has always been tagged as having smoking fetish elements in it, our top patreon tier is literally called smoking fetishist, most of our banners contain juli with a cig, and... the disclaimer when you start the game, also has juli with a cig.

Not all characters smoke or will smoke, but it's a part of the game and a part of some of the characters. it's just a game, i can promise you there are no health concerns or bad smells. :)

Also I don't run around in fallout shooting peoples head off thinking "uuugh that's disgusting!, more like "DAMN!"... again just a game.

Last edited:

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
Any updated walkthrough for 5.0 ? Current walkthrough on page 1 is from 4.3.

I like the game by the way, just wondering why it takes decades of the game to unfreeze once you save, seeing as my computer can probably launch rockets into another galaxy while playing 99% of games on ultra, it seems weird to me.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Dose someone have the problem that the pc shuts down randomly when you play the game?
No, not here
No i haven't done it so far, very few choices to make in this update and as i mentioned in the post, as long you are on Maureen/Harem path you good for seing everything.
I like the game by the way, just wondering why it takes decades of the game to unfreeze once you save, seeing as my computer can probably launch rockets into another galaxy while playing 99% of games on ultra, it seems weird to me.
I can't send rockets not even an air balloons, but don't have this issue :)

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I'm just going to go ahead and point out that the game has always been tagged as having smoking fetish elements in it, our top patreon tier is literally called smoking fetishist, most of our banners contain juli with a cig, and... the disclaimer when you start the game, also has juli with a cig.

Not all characters smoke or will smoke, but it's a part of the game and a part of some of the characters. it's just a game, i can promise you there are no health concerns or bad smells. :)
I just hope you won't combine pregnany with smoking and drinking. No need to spoiler if pregnancy is even planned. Just saying, seeing a pregnant woman smoke or drink alcohol is a real mood killer.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

when you save it should instantly close the save menu , take a screenshot and save the game for you, and then block dialogue for 0.3 seconds so that you don't accidentally move forward in the dialogue.

How often do you save by the way? worth noting that in this game you can replay all the sexy scenes now from the phone, and you have a last choice button to go back to last choices, there is however a bit of an issue in the current version that when you load you end up on first lines of the scene, i have already solved for next release

Reactions: Motkeyz

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
when you save it should instantly close the save menu , take a screenshot and save the game for you, and then block dialogue for 0.3 seconds so that you don't accidentally move forward in the dialogue.

How often do you save by the way? worth noting that in this game you can replay all the sexy scenes now from the phone, and you have a last choice button to go back to last choices, there is however a bit of an issue in the current version that when you load you end up on first lines of the scene, i have already solved for next release
Weird, I save preffy often, like every few minutes or when there is any kind of 2+ options choice. I have 84 saves while writing this.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Weird, I save preffy often, like every few minutes or when there is any kind of 2+ options choice. I have 84 saves while writing this.
But why? There is a last choice button in the game for this purpose, if you press last choice you jump back to the previous choice you made, and you can do that quite a lot... there has been some issues in the past that should have been sorted but, you don't need 84 saves. Then you also have the replay feature.

I know the feeling cause I do this always in ren'py games, but I got so annoyed with that in games, that i always had to rightclick and save, that I made sure to do it automatically without you having to think about it inside my engine. It's enough to have a couple of saves, you can always use the phone replay and last choice if you really wanna go back, and then save again as new for that path :) There shouldn't be any "oh shit" moments.

Each save file contains saves that are done automatically every choice you make, when you press last choice it loads that save.

For example
First choice, you peek in shower,
Second choice, you give the box,

Keep in mind that you cannot jump forward if you go back, you have to re-do the choices in that save.

I mean, easiest thing is just to try it, see what it does, open up one of your saves, on the dialogue panel (either in dialogue scene or when you click something in the house with text on it) there is a button called "Last choice", you can click it a couple of times to test it out.

Last edited:

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
Just to be sure, is there something with the sister, or anyone else for that matter, between the time your sister sends you to get alchohol in the mall & you get laid with Heather & your mom ? Checked and couldn't find anything and just wanted to be sure.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Just to be sure, is there something with the sister, or anyone else for that matter, between the time your sister sends you to get alchohol in the mall & you get laid with Heather & your mom ? Checked and couldn't find anything and just wanted to be sure.
The next release will pick right after the last scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You havent miss anything on the beach, some action is coming next!

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2018
The next release will pick right after the last scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You havent miss anything on the beach, some action is coming next!
It will be also Gaz material in the next update or in the next one after that ? Any possibility in the future that a corrupt path will be included which will lead to a threesome between Gaz , MC and Bacon ( or any other ? ) or even better a DP ? Gaz is built for dirty things :p.. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: fbass
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes