Fan Art Timestamps Fan art thread

lancelot0501

Jun 2, 2017
Tonight I decided to work some more on the Nika model I started a few months back. I definitely feel like I got closer to her look. Obviously it won't be perfect unless I have the actual morphs, but I'm proud of how far I've been able to get with my best girl (y) I probably made the pixel filter too sharp though. Her hair is damn near slashing me through the screen by how sharp it is.

View attachment 417993
Nice work!
Do you plan to share it in the future?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Tonight I decided to work some more on the Nika model I started a few months back. I definitely feel like I got closer to her look. Obviously it won't be perfect unless I have the actual morphs, but I'm proud of how far I've been able to get with my best girl (y) I probably made the pixel filter too sharp though. Her hair is damn near slashing me through the screen by how sharp it is.

View attachment 417993
Good work, SO CLOSE... one word... AIKO ;)

Jan 29, 2018
I'm necroing this thread 'cos I'm interested in recreating Juliana.

I highly doubt that Valentina is the base model. All the clothes she uses in game are for genesis 3, so must be a G3F. (Not necessarily, but i doubt Dev go all thru the hassle of refitting every clothing)

The skins is indubitably the same as . However, uses the same texture in several characters. So probably the model isn't Rhea, I see several different features, like the nose. Maybe someone with a better eye than myself can identify the character from Rhea's gallery.

Let's take for example the photo shoot in the basement.

The hair is . and . Just there, 2 clothes for G3F only.

I'm new to Daz Studio. I hope someone can give me a hand. Thanks in advance.

Referece picture:

View attachment 348659
Hi jdpetela. I too would like to create a real Juliana but after months of trial and research, I can’t do better than that. Juliana is undoubtedly a mix of several body and face morphologies, but I haven’t found the right proportions. Chainzero seems to be at the point at this level, let’s pause the question maybe he will answer us. Perhaps also (now that the first chapter is finished...) the creator himself will give us answers.

Salut jdpetela. Moi aussi j'aimerais créer une vraie Juliana mais après des mois d'essai et de recherche, je n'arrive pas à faire mieux que ça. Juliana est incontestablement un mixage de plusieurs morphologies de corps et de visage, mais je n'ai pas trouvé les bonnes proportions. ChainZero a l'air d'être au point à ce niveau, pausons-lui la question peut-être qu'il nous répondra. Peut-être aussi (maintenant que le premier chapitre est terminé...) que le créateur lui-même nous donnera des réponses.

Aug 30, 2017
Hi jdpetela. I too would like to create a real Juliana but after months of trial and research, I can’t do better than that. Juliana is undoubtedly a mix of several body and face morphologies, but I haven’t found the right proportions. Chainzero seems to be at the point at this level, let’s pause the question maybe he will answer us. Perhaps also (now that the first chapter is finished...) the creator himself will give us answers.

Salut jdpetela. Moi aussi j'aimerais créer une vraie Juliana mais après des mois d'essai et de recherche, je n'arrive pas à faire mieux que ça. Juliana est incontestablement un mixage de plusieurs morphologies de corps et de visage, mais je n'ai pas trouvé les bonnes proportions. ChainZero a l'air d'être au point à ce niveau, pausons-lui la question peut-être qu'il nous répondra. Peut-être aussi (maintenant que le premier chapitre est terminé...) que le créateur lui-même nous donnera des réponses.
Y SO SRS

Maromator

Jul 27, 2017

View attachment 417993
Not as good one as you did but i made my own try. i am new rendering...

Jan 29, 2018
Not as good one as you did but i made my own try. i am new rendering...
Salut Juan33.
Moi je la trouve bien ! Et comme personne ne semble connaitre réellement quelles sont les personnages utilisés, on peut considérer que tu as fais ici un travail remarquable... Continu.

Hi Juan33
I think it’s good! And since no one really seems to know what characters are used, we can consider that you have done a remarkable job here... Continuous.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Servus,

Im also new at Rendering & I really hope some of the Senior members with a keener Eye take intrest in the Fan Art thread because its a greate Game with superb Characters! Until then we Newbies have to keep the thread alive :) Anyway here is my try:

View attachment 503064
Impressive first post!

Mach weiter so!
Das Motkeyz-Team wünscht dir ein Fohes Neues! ;)

Jan 29, 2018
...could she possibly be a base for Nika?
I just bumped by chance into her, and I was wandering...

... :)
je ne sais pas mais il y a une grosse ressemblance... Bien joué !(y)
I don’t know, but there’s a big resemblance... well done !(y)

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

Reactions: ZeroBOY