Fan Art Timestamps Fan art thread

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017

View attachment 181501

EDIT : as said in the main thread :
With the courtesy of Motkeyz and Aesouh, i have a little fun with their arts/work. Fanzine used to be a old hobby of mine and now that the tech is easy access... well i was able to travel back to my youth, hehe.
Here is the result:
Kudos, well done(y)
Tell me, how much is your annual subscription for "La" GAZETTE, MILFDETECTOR & COOKING COUGAR ;)?
Is she a new character? Will we see her in the next update? 1543078593333.png

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
...really... WOW! Is there a way to download those magazines? :)
hehe, thank you very much. And sorry i don't think so, at least no methods i know of.
As i stated, it is a free online tool i found and played with. My computer skills are quite limited so i needed an easy hobby tool and seems it can only be seen online on their website.(why their add on back pages)

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
Typically in these threads, sooner or later someone figures out the morphs needed to create the characters in Daz Studio.

I haven't had much time to look into it yet but I know that Juliana is Genesis 3 female and the identified the following assets:

Juliana Hair: with rolls turned off.

Juliana Outfit: with large buttons and a few of the various default textures depending on the scene

People I've asked say that her model is "custom" but I suspect that like many other devs who claim to use custom morphs for their characters they just mean they've used more than one character slider and want to sound clever ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Typically in these threads, sooner or later someone figures out the morphs needed to create the characters in Daz Studio.

I haven't had much time to look into it yet but I know that Juliana is Genesis 3 female and the identified the following assets:

Juliana Outfit: with large buttons and a few of the various default textures depending on the scene

People I've asked say that her model is "custom" but I suspect that like many other devs who claim to use custom morphs for their characters they just mean they've used more than one character slider and want to sound clever ;)
Haha i never said i invent the wheel either ;) You are on a good start but it's far from a generic Genesis 3 prebuild character. LOT of dials to turn with lot of addon to it. Cant wait to see some appear here for sure.

Maromator

Jul 27, 2017

¿Maybe Valentina is the base for the Character?

Reactions: lexx228