Fan Art Timestamps Fan art thread

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I don't think I've really seen anyone try to recreate Veronika as yet so I tried it myself. I'm still working on her obviously cause she's missing her piercings and tattoos. I just gotta find out which assets those belong to and perhaps fine tune some dials a bit more.

All in all, I'd say this is a very successful first attempt :)

View attachment 264110
Decided to work on Veronika a bit more this morning. Got most of her details down. It won't be perfect obviously, but this is as close a depiction as I'll probably get. Have her arm and back tattoo and her nose piercing. Only thing I'm missing is her earrings but I'm not sure what assets those fall under. But no matter, she still looks great :)

I love how detailed outoftouch's hairstyles are, but I hate the burden it puts on the app when I try to look at the Iray preview. It's part of why I try to avoid these hairstyles for my characters.

View attachment 266709
Wow! Just Wow! You "nailed" her! Especially her face is really really close to the original. :O

Which base model did you use for her? And which Tattoo asset is this?

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Wow! Just Wow! You "nailed" her! Especially her face is really really close to the original. :O

Which base model did you use for her? And which Tattoo asset is this?
Thanks a lot :) I definitely tried my best since she's my favorite character in the game. (Also probably the easiest to do)

I used Mika 7's model for this since I was pretty sure Veronika was based off that model. Of course with plenty of morphs here and there. And the tats are from Inked Vol. 9 for Genesis 3 Females. Both her arm tattoo and back tattoo are there.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks a lot :) I definitely tried my best since she's my favorite character in the game.
Yeah she is my favorite as well. That's why I love it that you were able to recreate her like that.

I used Mika 7's model for this since I was pretty sure Veronika was based off that model. Of course with plenty of morphs here and there. And the tats are from Inked Vol. 9 for Genesis 3 Females. Both her arm tattoo and back tattoo are there.
Wow that is some heavy face morphing. Awsome that you were able to do it :)
And thanks, I really need some good tattoo assets, so hopefully these work good without changing the rest of the skin ;)

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah she is my favorite as well. That's why I love it that you were able to recreate her like that.

Wow that is some heavy face morphing. Awsome that you were able to do it :)
And thanks, I really need some good tattoo assets, so hopefully these work good without changing the rest of the skin ;)
They most definitely will since they aren't attached to a different model's skin. Oh, and I almost forgot to say the skin texture is from Cathy** HD for Victoria 7.

EDIT: I misspelled Cathy and put "Catch". Didn't even realize I made that error. :oops:

I'd like to morph her face a bit more cause I'm something of a perfectionist, but this will have to do for now, haha.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
They most definitely will since they aren't attached to a different model's skin. Oh, and I almost forgot to say the skin texture is from Catch HD for Victoria 7.

I'd like to morph her face a bit more cause I'm something of a perfectionist, but this will have to do for now, haha.
Ok thanks :)

Yeah I know what you mean. I just find it really difficult to get a beautiful face out of morphing myself

Reactions: Freezer14

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I don't think I've really seen anyone try to recreate Veronika as yet so I tried it myself. I'm still working on her obviously cause she's missing her piercings and tattoos. I just gotta find out which assets those belong to and perhaps fine tune some dials a bit more.

All in all, I'd say this is a very successful first attempt :)

View attachment 264110
I prefer her without inking and piercing...

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
If this is not Juliana's Character Model: , what is her model in Genesis 3 Female
I'm necroing this thread 'cos I'm interested in recreating Juliana.

I highly doubt that Valentina is the base model. All the clothes she uses in game are for genesis 3, so must be a G3F. (Not necessarily, but i doubt Dev go all thru the hassle of refitting every clothing)

The skins is indubitably the same as . However, uses the same texture in several characters. So probably the model isn't Rhea, I see several different features, like the nose. Maybe someone with a better eye than myself can identify the character from Rhea's gallery.

Let's take for example the photo shoot in the basement.

The hair is . and . Just there, 2 clothes for G3F only.

I'm new to Daz Studio. I hope someone can give me a hand. Thanks in advance.

Referece picture:

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Juliana has a bit of a Jeri Ryan vibe going. Which make me think that she might not be too far off from Marianne for G3F/G8F

There's probably a closer match, but Marianne could be a place to start from.

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
Word for the dev himself:

[1:02 AM] Motkeyz: Juliana use DT Ana as base texture , some makeup lie from custom morphs for body and face.

[1:04 AM] Motkeyz: I create this character more than a year before i release the game , based on G3F

Reactions: Phil52

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Remove the glasses for the moment.. try using a pose/makeup close to what you're trying to reproduce.. and from there you can compare what morph set it's not right and where the problem is.

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
Hello! Did there is a way to extract the picture from the game? i would like to create some sims and house looking like the one from Timestamp as fan art for the sims 4

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Tonight I decided to work some more on the Nika model I started a few months back. I definitely feel like I got closer to her look. Obviously it won't be perfect unless I have the actual morphs, but I'm proud of how far I've been able to get with my best girl (y) I probably made the pixel filter too sharp though. Her hair is damn near slashing me through the screen by how sharp it is.

Nika.jpg