Fan Art Timestamps Fan art thread

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Here's Gaz! Hope you guys like it! :)
View attachment 226542
Excellent !
I already use the previous one for my fanzines, hope you let me use this one also in futur ones :)
Btw if you got a website/deviant art page or any link to your works, i will gladly create hyperlinks.
Great style, thank you for sharing and please keep going on as long as you able to.

TheFeydakin

Jun 30, 2018
I also would like them to bounce but until some modder comes up with decent Physics for Fallout 4 this going to be difficult. There is some limited physics but the results are erratic and sometimes ugly. I am currently using the CBBE Physics body.

Reactions: erikus

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
lets try to see if we can figure out what models and environment was use to make the characters and help others as well. Even if it comes close to it.

Juliana Hair: with rolls turned off.

Juliana Outfit:

If this is not Juliana's Character Model: , what is her model in Genesis 3 Female

Reactions: Black Ram oss

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I don't think I've really seen anyone try to recreate Veronika as yet so I tried it myself. I'm still working on her obviously cause she's missing her piercings and tattoos. I just gotta find out which assets those belong to and perhaps fine tune some dials a bit more.

All in all, I'd say this is a very successful first attempt :)

Veronika.jpg

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Decided to work on Veronika a bit more this morning. Got most of her details down. It won't be perfect obviously, but this is as close a depiction as I'll probably get. Have her arm and back tattoo and her nose piercing. Only thing I'm missing is her earrings but I'm not sure what assets those fall under. But no matter, she still looks great :)

I love how detailed outoftouch's hairstyles are, but I hate the burden it puts on the app when I try to look at the Iray preview. It's part of why I try to avoid these hairstyles for my characters.

Veronika2.jpg