• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
You misunderstood me. You don't get an option to ask about money. That simply happen during your talk. You give Layla the ticket, talk a bit and then she ask you to have a coffee with her. While having a coffee MC simply say that while he gave her the ticket he still needs money, so he asks if she can give him $700... which she does. Are you sure you didn't just skipped over their conversation and received the money without even realizing it?
This doesn't happen until certain prerequisites are fulfilled, which is what murex90 has been discussing back an forth with others here. It's not something that happens automatically from the first time you are able to give the ticket to Layla, in fact it's not possible for it to happen unless you have previously given it to her an not gotten the money from her. Once certain other things have done and CAS gives you the suggestion to ask her for money when you give her the ticket, then you are able to do so going forward. That's what they're talking about, they have not yet unlocked that, and are trying to find the right set of circumstances to make that happen.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I'm a bit stuck
how can I "go further" to make Janice more jealous?
You make Janice jealous by bringing Dana to demonstration. Not sure how to make her "more jealous"... it might have something to do with quality of speech you wrote (normal vs. great vs. explosive).

Reactions: SmirgL14

crazeegecko

Jan 22, 2023
after messing with my mind for many hours . i can honestly give credit to the dev for this brilliant mindmelt of a game. one of the day 8 scenes really makes sense of what it is going on and why you have to infiltrate multiple time loops. CAS hints althought cryptic make alot of sense.

crazeegecko

Jan 22, 2023
anyone have some helpful information for certain achievements? missing "and what if" .
missing the muffarini night interactions but this one shouldnt too difficult just gotta work on getting the lust variations for it

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
anyone have some helpful information for certain achievements? missing "and what if" .
You need high love, lust and trust with Alice and Hannah, can't help Jessie with either fancy party or getting on swim team. It's variation of scene you get at night on Day 8 at Pied Piper base.

crazeegecko

Jan 22, 2023
You need high love, lust and trust with Alice and Hannah, can't help Jessie with either fancy party or getting on swim team. It's variation of scene you get at night on Day 8 at Pied Piper base.
thanks, question about the night variations for muff's lab , im guessing one of the ones im missing has to be with crystal . cause her love/lust/trust combo is a challenge without mucking up a few other important pieces . or can she be parasited without needing the actual orb from janice?

crazeegecko

Jan 22, 2023
at a bit of a loss on the muff base - i spy with my little eyes achievement . 8 of 10 . all the variations i have seen have been with the 3 . i have managed to have it down to 2 in the beds and pedro in the archives. is there a variation where there is supposed to be noone in the beds or maybe just 1 of the base members ? thanks

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
at a bit of a loss on the muff base - i spy with my little eyes achievement . 8 of 10 . all the variations i have seen have been with the 3 . i have managed to have it down to 2 in the beds and pedro in the archives. is there a variation where there is supposed to be noone in the beds or maybe just 1 of the base members ? thanks
dana = dead/alone/janice
crystal = weed/no weed
janice = alcohol /no alcohol

crazeegecko

Jan 22, 2023
in regards to the dana alone . do you mean crystal and janice are not in the base ? I must be messing something up cause janice just some how manages to survive the bomb blast each time i try different variations of the explosive demonstration. I have tried running through a time loop with out talking to her and only communicating with dana at the hospital but if the mechanic of the parasite is correct . dana would infect crystal at the hospital (most likely). any help would be appreciated thanks

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
in regards to the dana alone . do you mean crystal and janice are not in the base ? I must be messing something up cause janice just some how manages to survive the bomb blast each time i try different variations of the explosive demonstration. I have tried running through a time loop with out talking to her and only communicating with dana at the hospital but if the mechanic of the parasite is correct . dana would infect crystal at the hospital (most likely). any help would be appreciated thanks
dana can be in relation with janice or not. if not, she will not jump beds

crazeegecko

Jan 22, 2023
dana can be in relation with janice or not. if not, she will not jump beds
tried with dana liking janice and her in love wholeheartedly with the MC, also with modified game state with max lust/love/trust/corruption . Dana remains a prude just wants to sleep , meanwhile cystal fingers herself/or not or humps janice/or not, janice spreads her legs/or not, all 3 sleeping , I have had dana once get with janice , but there has to ba count being missed somwhere, have also had dana be dead so not there. i am at a loss

throwsaltba

Dec 15, 2017
Is there really no way to change the MC's name? I'm related to someone with the same name and really don't want to be thinking about him while playing an H-Game. It's legitimately the only thing gating me from trying it.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is there really no way to change the MC's name? I'm related to someone with the same name and really don't want to be thinking about him while playing an H-Game. It's legitimately the only thing gating me from trying it.
you shall probably look in the script after all instances with the mc's name and change all
else ask in the tools forum https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/

Reactions: throwsaltba

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
If you search the thread for "rename" or something like that, someone made a "patch" that lets you rename them, but it's a little funky because the name is written in rather than a variable, and there are parts of the game like images or whatever that show the name, and a few other parts where changing the name makes other things kind of weird, but it's mostly fine. You just download that patch, put it in the "game" folder like any other patch, and edit it to put in whatever name you want, and it will replace the MC's name with whatever name you chose. It's not perfect but it's the best you can get other than just accepting it as is.

Reactions: throwsaltba

TBCheese

Sep 30, 2017
Interesting. If I try to use the warp to get back to the 3X-COM base (because I forgot to save a timeline like a dummy), the option to talk to Rosario on day 3 in the warp bugs out by having you get kidnapped and "wake up" and be in the warp background without warp options. If I warp 1 & 2, then do 3 manually it works. Warping day 5 also doesn't give me the option to talk to Rosario in the morning.

May 18, 2017
I found out you can never unlock "Spy on Crystal and Sophie in the lockers" at Day 2 because replay_d2_spylockers_1 label never defined anywhere. I think its bugged. FYI

1705597516820.png

Same problem exists for "Hear Crystal calm down Sophie" to "Hear Sophie supporting Rosario" in Day 4.

EDIT: I am playing 0.64.10 version so it may have been fixed. So if you have this problem it may be version related. I will update to 0.68.00 when i get a chance and try again to see if it is fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: p22

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You do realize that there were multiple versions of those scenes and that for it to unlock you need to see ALL variations?

Also, in current version (68.x) those scenes were moved from their respective days to Extras...

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes