techguy00

May 3, 2021
You don't need to date Janice to get the parasite, to parasite Alice or if you need to tell Alice to join you at the club. Helping Alice on Day 2 morning and raiding the office on day 3 night is all you need to unlock her options on day 7.

So just do above for Alice. Do yoga both days, tell Zarina about massaging Jody, be close to Hannah by sneaking into the party when attending her classes and spend the night with her with the duel.
Not sure if there's a bug or I'm missing something, but these steps are not working for me. I've unlocked almost everything. My only remaining hints are this one with Hannah and Jesse and a fun point on day 8 who's hint is advance the story. Here are the steps I'm doing and not getting the unlock:

Via warp from day 1:
D1 - Morning - Nothing
D1 - Day - Move Hannah's Clothes/Nothing
D1 - Afternoon - Nothing
D1 - Evening - Mess with Hannah's car
D1 - Night - Nothing
D2 - Morning - Go to the Storage Units where Alice is/Help Alice
D2 - Day - Participate in the Yoga Class
D2 - Afternoon - Nothing
D2 - Evening - Nothing
D2 - Night - Nothing
D3 - Morning - Exchange Carson information for more time/Nothing
D3 - Day - Go to the Yoga class/Tell Zarina to offer the coach a massage
D3 - Afternoon - Go to Hannah's class/(I've tried all 3 cards, most of my testing was with Jessie as that seems to make the most sense)
D3 - Evening - Nothing
D3 - Night - Raid the Offices
D4 - Morning - Nothing
D4 - Day - Nothing
D4 - Afternoon - Nothing
D4 - Evening Go to the Fancy Party/Duel with Hannah. (Will Skip the NIGHT)
D5 - Morning - Go to the Exhibition Match at the Fair/Talk to Jody and Jessie/Talk to Jessie/Nothing
D5 - Day - Go to the Debate at the Fair/(tried both but usually pick nothing)
D5 - Afternoon - Nothing
D5 - Evening - Nothing
D5 - Night - (Tried both nothing and taking Jessie home from the club)
OUT OF THE WARP
D6 - Morning - Go to the Old subway station to set everything to escape the lab
D6 - Day - Plan the Job/Use your knowledge to use the church's tunnel to get into the Familia's vault room
D6 - Night - Do nothing
D7 - Morning - Tell them how to help Lisa with the Orb/Masterbate
D7 - Day - Wait
D7 - Afternoon - Masterbate
D7 - Evening - Yes [to skip extraction scene]/Create a distraction using Cynthia
D7 - Night - Knock on the door/Alice/(tried both)
Skip thru, there are no choices until D9 Day. Jessie doesn't show up at all. There are no more events, just waiting/sleeping till forced reset.

What am I missing or is this a bug?

EDIT: Additional information. My completion percent is 99.47.
Details:
Main characters: 18/18
Secondary characters: 33/34
Memories: 1143/1144
Fun points: 66/67
Brain Tolerance: 9/9
Skill Points; 24/24
Outfits: 160/163
CAS Outfits: 4/10
Club Ids: 11/18
Achievements: 34/45

Not sure fi the fact that I'm missing so many outfits, club ids, and/or achievements is part of the issues. I'm gonna try and get those while waiting for a reply.

EDIT: Did some more testing and figure it out. I did both Yogas, but didn't tell Zarnia to massage Jody. I also picked the Jessie card and took her offer instead of Hannah's. Not sure if that was required, I think the main issue is if you get Jessie to go with Jody to the swim team she recruits here so she isn't at the Piper. It's possible the steps from the post I quoted worked in prior patches before some events were added, that quote was from like March 2023.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
New Version 0.68.00 for Time Loop Hunters+

Alright… That was an intense month.
I managed to get a version to release. Does it have everything that I wanted to include? No, but it has what is necessary to move the story to the next place. There are still things to do at the 3X-COM base. I left several hints there for later.
So, what is included? Day 9 for the last version of content with Cooper. Also, an alternative version with Day 8 and Day 9 that includes Georgia, Alice, and Benson.
Two new Fun Points (Alice and Cooper), a new outfit for Benson, and the Psy-Invasion skill was refreshed. (you will need to unlock it again.) It's still not 100%, I need to work on it a little more.
Retro-Changes:
  • Added a new outfit for Cynthia on Day 10
  • Some changes on the Cooper 3X-COM outfit
Enjoy!

Please don't pirate this version. I release a public version almost every month.
All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

Change-Log 0.68.00:
  • Continue the Story for the 3X-COM faction.
  • Continue the Story for Rosario
  • Continue the Story for Cooper
  • Continue the story for Benson
  • Continue the Story for Alice
  • Continue the Story for Georgia
  • Two new Fun points (Alice and Cooper)
  • Two new outfits (Benson and Cynthia)
  • New memories for Day 5, Day 8, Day 9
  • New memories for Rosario, Cooper, Benson, Alice and Georgia
  • Rework of the Psy-Invasion (level 0 and level 1, is still not complete)
  • Several grammar fixes and continuity fixes. (Thanks Wandering Gyrfalcon)
Cheers!

Spyke

Jul 26, 2018
I like the game, but it needs a WALK-THROUGH MOD!!! I would appreciate it if someone could create one, it would make the much game better.

Cheers!

Reactions: Sihn8

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
I like the game, but it needs a WALK-THROUGH MOD!!! I would appreciate it if someone could create one, it would make the much game better.

Cheers!
Walkthrough Mod is isn't really viable, honestly, because this game isn't like others where there's a specific route to take or paths or anything. The step-by-step walkthrough that the dev has on the Patreon (which occasionally gets leaked) is the best you're going to get. A walkthrough mod version of that would literally have to be an in-game overlay telling you to do each of those steps in order or something - in the easiest case - or some sort of gargantuan task of code to make a checklist with directions of how to accomplish every different goal, which would need to be changed and added to every game update in the hardest case.

Basically, you're better off just getting the most up to date step-by-step on here for free or shelling out the big bucks for the paid one to get the most recent one if you want everything, because who knows how long it will be until someone decides to leak it for us.

Reactions: Spyke

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Walkthrough Mod is isn't really viable, honestly, because this game isn't like others where there's a specific route to take or paths or anything. The step-by-step walkthrough that the dev has on the Patreon (which occasionally gets leaked) is the best you're going to get. A walkthrough mod version of that would literally have to be an in-game overlay telling you to do each of those steps in order or something - in the easiest case - or some sort of gargantuan task of code to make a checklist with directions of how to accomplish every different goal, which would need to be changed and added to every game update in the hardest case.

Basically, you're better off just getting the most up to date step-by-step on here for free or shelling out the big bucks for the paid one to get the most recent one if you want everything, because who knows how long it will be until someone decides to leak it for us.
the dev once posted walkthrough here every single free release
but ever since patreon release get released here, they don't anymore

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TimeLoopHunter-0.68.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
may be a stupid question, but how can i enable rollback?
or what does left and right mean in the settings?

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
may be a stupid question, but how can i enable rollback?
or what does left and right mean in the settings?
I know that normally left and right (for rollback setting) lets you click on the selected side of the screen and it will roll back. It can, in some cases, also enable rollback using the scroll wheel as well when one of the two is selected, while scroll wheel rollback will be disabled if it's set to "disabled" (at least from my experience in other games). I'm not certain if it works in this game, at least insofar as letting you scroll back past choices, at least. I think that is something that is dependent on the code, and I'm guessing the dev coded the game to make it not possible to rollback choices.

But since the game works on time loops and you can always just reset, I don't think that's really the end of the world. At worst you just have to go through a few time periods again after a reset if you made the "wrong" choice.

But at least, if choosing one of those options lets you roll back at all, you can still roll back if you accidentally clicked past text before you finished reading, or something. And other than that - if you're not using the step by step guide - then just go with the flow, and if you make a choice you didn't mean to, or if a choice leads to a result you didn't plan on, just reset (or better yet, keep going and doing things until you're inevitably forced to reset) and try again, making a different choice, no rollbacks required.

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
How do I infect Alice? I have had this suggestion for several dozen resets but despite having followed Alice's path up to day 6 several times I continue to have it

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
How do I infect Alice? I have had this suggestion for several dozen resets but despite having followed Alice's path up to day 6 several times I continue to have it
It's been a long time for me, so I might have it wrong, but I think you infect her by capturing the parasite and then using it on Alice. I believe you do it at the apartment, and it's regarding something to do with using her to accomplish something at the nightclub.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
New Version 0.68.00 for Time Loop Hunters+

Alright… That was an intense month.
I managed to get a version to release. Does it have everything that I wanted to include? No, but it has what is necessary to move the story to the next place. There are still things to do at the 3X-COM base. I left several hints there for later.
So, what is included? Day 9 for the last version of content with Cooper. Also, an alternative version with Day 8 and Day 9 that includes Georgia, Alice, and Benson.
Two new Fun Points (Alice and Cooper), a new outfit for Benson, and the Psy-Invasion skill was refreshed. (you will need to unlock it again.) It's still not 100%, I need to work on it a little more.
Retro-Changes:
  • Added a new outfit for Cynthia on Day 10
  • Some changes on the Cooper 3X-COM outfit
Enjoy!
PC
MAC
Please don't pirate this version. I release a public version almost every month.
All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

Change-Log 0.68.00:
  • Continue the Story for the 3X-COM faction.
  • Continue the Story for Rosario
  • Continue the Story for Cooper
  • Continue the story for Benson
  • Continue the Story for Alice
  • Continue the Story for Georgia
  • Two new Fun points (Alice and Cooper)
  • Two new outfits (Benson and Cynthia)
  • New memories for Day 5, Day 8, Day 9
  • New memories for Rosario, Cooper, Benson, Alice and Georgia
  • Rework of the Psy-Invasion (level 0 and level 1, is still not complete)
  • Several grammar fixes and continuity fixes. (Thanks Wandering Gyrfalcon)
Cheers!
What an absolute god. When was the last time we got a leak lol?

Reactions: hakulaku97

f1anony

Jun 24, 2017
How do I get anything from Crystal in the VIP area? I feel like to get friendly with her I need to take her picture on day 2, but at that same timeslot I need to go to the Yoga class to start building trust with Jody. Similarly Day 3 night I want to go party with her but I need to tell Jody about the massage. Figured it out: Do everything with Jody and Jessie up until day 5, make sure Jessie goes to the pool and you go there too, give the lottery ticket to your mom, kick roger out, punish Travis and make sure Crystal sees, then party with Crystal at the nightclub

I haven't gotten Jessie into the VIP area either yet so maybe I need to do that first but I'm running out of ideas. Jessie doesn't help

Last edited:

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
It's been a long time for me, so I might have it wrong, but I think you infect her by capturing the parasite and then using it on Alice. I believe you do it at the apartment, and it's regarding something to do with using her to accomplish something at the nightclub.
yes but there is a big problem with the club, the only way that has allowed me to enter so far is lottery tickets to the lawyers-zarina sells panties, but this precludes me from almost everything at the club, Alice ''friendly '', going to Layla instead of ''playing'' with Mia (using the ticket I can't give it to Layla), going out with Janice, Janice-Dana, going with Sophie to her apartment and other things are all precluded by the route ticket-Zarina. I also tried with Matt but I only get $339 which is not enough to cover half using Zarina, something doesn't add up, doing Zarina's route I can't get all the other friendlies for events at the club.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
yes but there is a big problem with the club, the only way that has allowed me to enter so far is lottery tickets to the lawyers-zarina sells panties, but this precludes me from almost everything at the club, Alice ''friendly '', going to Layla instead of ''playing'' with Mia (using the ticket I can't give it to Layla), going out with Janice, Janice-Dana, going with Sophie to her apartment and other things are all precluded by the route ticket-Zarina. I also tried with Matt but I only get $339 which is not enough to cover half using Zarina, something doesn't add up, doing Zarina's route I can't get all the other friendlies for events at the club.
I think you should use Zarina to enter, and then you need to figure out just who the nightclub boss is... that allows you to enter with no money used whatsoever. Also, giving ticket to Layla should give you enough money to cover half the cost, same as giving it to lawyer (you need to Help Alice on Day 2 morning for that to work).

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
I think you should use Zarina to enter, and then you need to figure out just who the nightclub boss is... that allows you to enter with no money used whatsoever. Also, giving ticket to Layla should give you enough money to cover half the cost, same as giving it to lawyer (you need to Help Alice on Day 2 morning for that to work).

for the first part do you mean Ayumi and Lee?

for the second part, giving the ticket to Layla I never received anything and I never even had the option of asking her for money, I gave it to her several times to go through all the paths with the interns but never once did I received or was able to ask for the money. This is why I was saying that up to now I have only been able to join the club with Zarina, the other method (Matt) doesn't give me enough money. I don't know how to activate other methods, as I was saying Layla-money never happened.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
for the first part do you mean Ayumi and Lee?

for the second part, giving the ticket to Layla I never received anything and I never even had the option of asking her for money, I gave it to her several times to go through all the paths with the interns but never once did I received or was able to ask for the money. This is why I was saying that up to now I have only been able to join the club with Zarina, the other method (Matt) doesn't give me enough money. I don't know how to activate other methods, as I was saying Layla-money never happened.
You may have to keep trying to pursue completely other paths, building other stats. I know I remember there being something that triggered the option to ask for money when you gave her the ticket, but, again, it's been quite a while since I played through that part and can't for the life of me remember what that trigger is, exactly.

If you're not using a walkthrough, either the step-by-step or even the more middle-of-the-road enhanced hint one, really the best advice I can give is to not get too hyper focused on trying to make something happen, and go try something different if you seem to be hitting a dead end with with someone.

That being said, definitely try to go through the process of seeing the boss of the club, as that opens up a whole lot of new stuff, and lets you get into the club without worrying about money going forwards.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes