hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

Show less
Hello!
This release is the final part (for now) of the 3X-COM base.
It's the 0.69 version so It's 99% lewd and 1% story progression.
It has three new Fun points which were hinted at on the previous version.
One for Benson
One for The Janitor
One for Cooper, Benson and Rosario.
It also has two new Achievements:
"Wow! You're really milking this uniform!" and "Female Game Armor."
Both unlock a scene at the Gallery/Extras
Finally, a new outfit for Cooper. (Rejected Uniform) and new way to enter the 3X-COM base
Next stop is back into The Lab
Enjoy!

Change-Log 0.69.00:
  • A new Fun Point involving Benson
  • A new Fun Point involving The Janitor
  • A new Fun Point involving Cooper, Benson and Rosario
  • Added Achievement "Wow! You're really milking this uniform!" with Gallery
  • Added Achievement "Female Game Armor." with Gallery
  • Expanding the story in 3X-COM base
  • One new Outfit for Cooper (Rejected Uniform)
  • New memories for Day 7 and Day 8
  • I fiddle a little more with the Psy-Invasion screen.
  • Fixed a bug with the WARP with Rosario confrontation at day 3
  • Added Visiting Rosario at the First Aid point at the Fair to WARP
  • Gallery is up to date.
  • Grammar and other small fixes (Thanks Wandering Gyrfalcon)
Cheers!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Time Loop Hunter [v0.69.00] [Hydrahenker] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [605 MB]
- - -

Mac [600 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------------
Time Loop Hunter [v0.69.00] [Hydrahenker] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.68.00 -> v0.69.00 [88,6 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TimeLoopHunter-0.69.00
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

EpicMax

Aug 25, 2023
Time Loop Hunter [v0.69.00] Android Port

Android: 651 MB

Download:

Pixeldrain:
Mixdrop:

More of my posts here

Reactions: Thy4nd

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It would be nice if leakers did their job properly and also leaked the walkthroughs or let HH do it his way and be 3 months behind the Patreon release.
The walkthrough is like 9 releases behind. HH never leaks the walkthrough on his own even with the public releases.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, if no more WT, I guess I will stop following this game. I'm too lazy to click randomly everywhere until something new happens. This game is way too tedious without a WT.

See you on other threads. Bye o7

Reactions: MAD6999

theM8

Jan 23, 2019
well i need the walk through otherwise im just gona wait for this to be finished. i can't remeber the whole game each time this updates.

Reactions: MAD6999

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Apologies for double posting. Some people seem to be under the misapprehension that the walkthrough is not being kept up to date here. And it really is kept up to date elsewhere. However, the person who had been getting it from patreon to give to us can no longer do so. So, here is an idea. Why doesn't one person each time a new release is offered here go pay for one month of patreon for the walkthrough, and post it for everyone else. After the game is released here. This way, we can have the current walkthrough, we support the creator of the game, and also benefit with the walkthrough for all to enjoy. And make life a little easier. All it costs is a trip to McDonald's or Starbucks that you do NOT need.

Reactions: vimmers

theM8

Jan 23, 2019
note tho this is a pirate website, that means both you should not expect to get everything you want on it and you should not expect people to be ready for pay for things on here.

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
I just started playing this game and I don't know what to do next. I'm not very good at looping games like this, but I want to. I've done everything Go see the woman at the library. Go secretly look at the woman being punished. Go join a street protest. I don't know what to do next.

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
How da hell do I get Janice to let me write her speech, without stealing the documents while using the Janitor's keys? In the Walkthrough, it's around 'Dana Parasitized 2'. I'm stuck.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I see that my previous posts were taken down because they were off topic, when they were actually on topic. I said in one post that we should take it upon ourselves to go to patreon, one member per month, and support the author of the game and pass along the latest walk through, which is needed for this game. This part I didn't write, but was implied. That the game is complex enough without a current walkthrough, that people will get lost.
The other post I made, and this was in reference to the whole site being a pirate site. Let me boil it down to a few sentences, and keep it short, and at least pertaining to Time Loop Hunter. Piracy of Time Loop Hunter would be say me being a patreon for a month, then downloading the latest version at the tier I choose to be a patron, then reposting it here, in a separate forum, and can even include that I am the apparent creator of the game. The legal fall out would affect the forums here, myself, and the moderators who allowed this to happen. However, since the creator uploaded the game themselves here, this is not a piracy website. We, as users of the site, are not pirating the game. We are getting a beta version, or early release of the game, which can be free to all. I have beta tested a few games, and also received a few games in early access free. I did have to pay, later on the games I both tested and had early access to. Since the creators of the games here are releasing freeware, it can not be piracy, since they are the ones who are making it so we can download the game in the first place.

As of this moment, I can't remember how to ask Janice to write her speech. I think it is a combination of a few things. Did you research things, first, in the library? That is the chain to get to be able to write the speech initially. And that is before Dana Parasited 2. I think then you have had to learn how to pickpocket to level 2, have Janice show you where to get the keys, in the first place, and a few other things. This is why we need an update to the walkthrough that is on patreon.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I see that my previous posts were taken down
same for me.
so it's forbidden to defend the author of a game in this forum
well i must say shame on you moderators
that you can't see the difference on off topic and on topic

and not even quote the deleted post to the member so he/she can see what he/she maybe wrote wrong (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

crazeegecko

Jan 22, 2023
How da hell do I get Janice to let me write her speech, without stealing the documents while using the Janitor's keys? In the Walkthrough, it's around 'Dana Parasitized 2'. I'm stuck.
Afternoon when you meet janice talk to her ,i believe you had to loop this a few times to get the right option . the location for the red herring group unlocks . then visit the location in the evening . several dialogs will open depending on whether you saved dana or did not . also whether janice saved her and is infatuated with her. Without having the game open at the moment i dont have the fulk details\steps\ going on memory . i hope this information helps

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
You may have missed this bit:

It unlocks the option to help with the speech without the documents (or make it even better if you have them).

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
You may have missed this bit:

It unlocks the option to help with the speech without the documents (or make it even better if you have them).
I didn't miss this. I could already see the girl's lust.

This is my problem. I cannot take her test at all if I follow this walkthrough, since I have to not save Dana to take her test, and I cannot bypass it since I had to take to Mia instead of stealing the keys from the Janitor, then stealing the documents.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes