on reading the Walkthrough properly
a guy asked you to add a savegame but you only uploaded some pictures
saves are named like this
1-1-LT1.save and are located in game/saves

Reactions: Syayid45

Cobra1990

Mar 15, 2017
and you've seen lisa in the game yet?

also I think that afterwards you have to get theautomatic reset to have cas say the idea
First of all thanks for your help so far.

yes i have seen lisa in game and if i ask cas for a hint she says that i have to ask lisa but everytime i talk to here i get the dialog that she is hiding somting and that i have to search her room but i have done that and have found the phone with the pictures

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
First of all thanks for your help so far.

yes i have seen lisa in game and if i ask cas for a hint she says that i have to ask lisa but everytime i talk to here i get the dialog that she is hiding somting and that i have to search her room but i have done that and have found the phone with the pictures
did you go back to the mansion in the evening/night (can't remember exactly which it is) to see lisa what lisa is up to?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I totally agree with you.

Prior to looking at the walkthrough, while I noticed on certain paths that characters were horny or not, it seemed very arbitrary. Only after reading through walkthroughs and other discussion on the game did this idea of the parasite leaping from person to person take shape.

The idea might be mentioned by CAS in the game when introducing the parasite, but there's nothing to reinforce it, especially hours in. If it was that important of a game mechanic, it should show up in the UI somewhere once the player character is aware of this concept of parasite jumping.
I was going to address this on day 3 but now I realize that by the time you get to day 3 you already did a LOT OF STUFF and should be aware of the parasite jumps. So I'm moving early the implemetation of the idea in the next version and will unlock in a progressive way.

(Incidentally, this idea of a parasite jumping around reminds me a lot of the very old AIF game -- I wonder if the author has played that game, or if the idea is common enough that it came up seperately?)
I did not play that game. Maybe the idea is more common than I thought.

Cheers!

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
See, that's all you had to say.

(Though I'm not going to do it myself. Seems very immersion-breaking).
Nothing official out there. Some people see the code and sometims I bounce ideas with someone. My idea is that everything will be within the game.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How to get day3 ?
This is the most popular question people ask me. :LOL:

and this is my generic answer:

There are many steps to get past Claire so it depends how far you are into the game.
As a general hint:
1) start with Dana
2) Follow the trashed classroom with Janice.
3) Continue with both of them to the demonstration
4) Follow the missing teacher to Hannah
5) Investigate the catfight at the gym
6) Talk to your sister Mia, to your other sister Lisa and your Mom.

Use the hints (there is no limit) and ask CAS why the game is so difficult to get a general idea how I think it.

Cheers!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
then do some of the other quest
and return later when you know some more
not you but you in game

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
thanks for your reply but i went to the masion on day 3 but i didnt gat a option to talk to her
That's because the MC don;t have a reason to talk to her. have you talk to your sister mia about the lawyer problem? She will more willing to help you if you have been nice to her.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
arghh make me crazy why i cannot open day 3...?
Ok, those screenshots did'nt help at all.

this is my generic answer:

There are many steps to get past Claire so it depends how far you are into the game.
As a general hint:
1) start with Dana
2) Follow the trashed classroom with Janice.
3) Continue with both of them to the demonstration
4) Follow the missing teacher to Hannah
5) Investigate the catfight at the gym
6) Talk to your sister Mia, to your other sister Lisa and your Mom.

Use the hints (there is no limit) and ask CAS why the game is so difficult to get a general idea how I think it.

Cheers!

perin3

Jan 13, 2018
How do you blackmail Jody? I can't figure out how to do it, and the game strongly suggest that this is how you can get into the yoga class. I cant proceed to Day 3 without control.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes