Syayid45

Nov 3, 2018
everyone please give me a save data. i can't understand how to play this game. im only stuck and repeat again and again..please help me

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Woolgrief
look at WT
line 83 in janice path
and you need to have unlocked rally point
also remember to ask cas
Thx. Also now, how to get BJ from janice as well ? I keep repeating day 1 to help make good speech but dont see any progress ? Ah yes, then also, when you hide from the agent in the closet with her, how to make her submit to our doing ?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Thx. Also now, how to get BJ from janice as well ? I keep repeating day 1 to help make good speech but dont see any progress ? Ah yes, then also, when you hide from the agent in the closet with her, how to make her submit to our doing ?
dana needs to be hit by the car too

Reactions: Woolgrief

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
How to get day3 ?
that's a bit of a long questline and to start that you bassicly need to ask mia to sleep with claire

the main 2 prerequisites for that is that you need to be able to get the rally to end well and you need to be able to ask dana to the rally

Reactions: Naythu

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
How to ask mia.
1st day: talk to mia in the morning, save dana, help janice to write a great speech,
2nd day: invite dana to the protest, get mia to follow you, send georgia to the right, go to the right, tell janice that you'll take care of them
repeat the 2nd day

Reactions: Naythu

Naythu

Feb 21, 2019
1st day: talk to mia in the morning, save dana, help janice to write a great speech,
2nd day: invite dana to the protest, get mia to follow you, send georgia to the right, go to the right, tell janice that you'll take care of them
repeat the 2nd day
Ok and then what happen
Why does Mia refuse claire?
How do the way to pass claire?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes