Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
its been a while now since checked here.

i'm started to work on this game, to see can it be "rearranged" and can be come a great thing,
you may ask why i do this?

because i think this game is worth a chance, and also you cant find any dragon games like this (i think).

so far i was able to do something about the "combat system" because its a randomized mess and not giving more you think, i mean you die really quickly because your satiety lol.....

what i think is:
if we able to form a "fan group" or a group of people who willing to work on this, that would be awesome.
what we (I) need is, A proper Person who can do renpy (or we can use other engines as well), Translators, maybe artist for spice things up [can be multiple styles], writers [i can be a big help in that] cause story lol, ect. that need to make this work....

i hope i got some of you interested in this (you can dm me if you want) #MakeTimeForDragons better (xd)

Red Capcha

Jun 15, 2019

i'm started to work on this game, to see can it be "rearranged" and can be come a great thing,

because i think this game is worth a chance, and also you cant find any dragon games like this (i think).

so far i was able to do something about the "combat system" because its a randomized mess and not giving more you think, i mean you die really quickly because your satiety lol.....

what i think is:
if we able to form a "fan group" or a group of people who willing to work on this, that would be awesome.
what we (I) need is, A proper Person who can do renpy (or we can use other engines as well), Translators, maybe artist for spice things up [can be multiple styles], writers [i can be a big help in that] cause story lol, ect. that need to make this work....

i hope i got some of you interested in this (you can dm me if you want) #MakeTimeForDragons better (xd)
Не забудь оставить русский язык если решишь этим заняться.

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
Не забудь оставить русский язык если решишь этим заняться.
sorry im not understand russian?, but if you meant to leave the Russian language remain in tha game it can be done i think?

dont expect to much, im a decent translator but not that much

aboboDab

Mar 8, 2019
Could someone please share me a link? Or even better yet, is there maybe an underground Discord server for this game?

Had an accident a while ago with my USB-stick, wiping all its files including this game as well as the mods I made for it. Seeing how the game got abandoned, I didn't want to pick it up again but years later there has yet to be anything like it, so I want to give it another go.

Red Capcha

Jun 15, 2019
sorry im not understand russian?, but if you meant to leave the Russian language remain in tha game it can be done i think?

dont expect to much, im a decent translator but not that much
Вот этот переводчик работает на нейросетях. Он довольно неплохо переводит и на русский и с него.

Reactions: ohbrianErr

aboboDab

Mar 8, 2019
console not opening for shift+o help please
There might be shenanigans going on depending on what build you're playing on, but most likely "config.developer" is set to False. To change this:
  1. Look for the "option.rpy" file in the "game" folder
  2. Open it, and search for config.developer
  3. a) If there's a hit along the lines of "config.developer = False", then change that to "config.developer = True"
    b) If there are no hits, then add "config.developer = True" to the file all the way at the end on a new line (no indentation).
This will most likely work. In the unlikely event it does not work, then that probably means that "config.developer" has been set elsewhere, or even less likely, the Ren'Py files have been tampered with.

Reactions: dragon 19

lupa4000

Jul 3, 2018

what i think is:

Hey, are you still working on it?

Last edited:

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
There might be shenanigans going on depending on what build you're playing on, but most likely "config.developer" is set to False. To change this:
  1. Look for the "option.rpy" file in the "game" folder
  2. Open it, and search for config.developer
  3. a) If there's a hit along the lines of "config.developer = False", then change that to "config.developer = True"
    b) If there are no hits, then add "config.developer = True" to the file all the way at the end on a new line (no indentation).
This will most likely work. In the unlikely event it does not work, then that probably means that "config.developer" has been set elsewhere, or even less likely, the Ren'Py files have been tampered with.
thank you :)

KenjiYoi

May 24, 2017
Well, since due to new comp I lost my copy of this, does anyone have a DM with the game. Fucking sucks to lose out on this just due to my comp shitting itself.

Bonercat

Apr 14, 2021
good luck !

also here some copy paste of my previous suggestion or opinion, maybe it can help change some feature that to me make no sense or break immersion, if you able to change it.

Jman9
i think rather than giving money to the captive should not it be use satiety instead? since they are captive/prisoner after all, even if you give them gold realistically they cant spend that money unless they pay the minion using that money, but i dont even have minion yet, so it kinda ruin the immersion. and if i remember correctly either the original defiler wings or the 1.4.1 require servant to make them not starve to death, i think that feature can give some purpose to certain type of weak servant minion type such as kobold, croc, and murlock for the underwater to feed the captive rather than simply torture , which i think can be leave to goblin as the intended best torturer servant (can provide a bit of satiety to captive i guess since they are the earliest access for minion) since it already part of their description to mutilate, and gremlin already has other special purpose as crafter, or this servant can be use to create or assign to some kind of farm or hunting ground in the lair with limited land to produce depend on the lair size rather than using lizardman village though i guess lizardman can provide reliable magic meat.

just to be clear i dont mean literally satiety as in the dragon one (though if i remember correctly the unmodded times for dragon do make the dragon puke out the biomass for them to eat) but something like the supplies resource or food warehouse like you already say, the dragon probably can eat it too but doing that can starve the minion and captive by doing so and unlikely to satiate big dragon and making lots of such food supply/warehouse probably cost lots of lair space to be worth it to feed the dragon, also as you mention dragon food and humanoid female food is not exactly the same, i think having that can help the immersion, even if it kinda way around a bit or kinda pointless, but since theres already lizardman village after all that provide food in exchange for money i think why not implement it for the lair itself, and it can help some micromanagement regarding how much you can feed the captive, but im not good with math so i dont know how much servant minion need per x captives though. for minion, i can understand they only need payment, since i can imagine they strike a deal as you mention or goes hunting by themselves, but giving the captive money while i dont even have minion yet kinda ruin the immersion though.

and i mean that the goblin seems to be specialize in torture as the minion servant, since their bio is already pretty much like that with the mutilation culture, but torturing minion would be a nice adition to discipline them rather than need to send them to fight to lower their health though

regarding the witch quest to impregnate the queen to unlock pirate island, i think marianne the king niece (if i remember correctly) seems more fitting to make the quest to unlock the pirate den rather than the queen spawn and it kinda too complicated and doesnt make sense either, unless the reason is revealed in the end game that i dont know yet. after all she want to overthrown the king, want money from dragon to build her armies, and probably need uncharted land for her base out of the king territory, all of this make sense for the creation of pirate den and for why dragon need to spend money in the pirate den to lower the mobilization and most of them is human anyway.

also i dont like how the queen spawn (with orc image named gwidon) choice is doesnt matter, in the end after the pirate den is build he fuck the queen anyway, just in case i dont mind incest at all even vore, (though i guess this is just simply due to it still in wip but i just want to say it), but i prefer to fuck rather than being force as a cuck, its a different story if its up to your choice like using the minion to fuck the girl like in the original or 1.4.1 rather than being force to, same with the lizardman romance event because its kinda out of your control and iam fine with it, also the dragon behaviour kinda out of normal for the dragon, its the same feeling i get regarding the fairy quest in the unmodded times for dragon one, if you get what i mean, i heard you did fix that fairy, its been so long so i dont remember much of the unmodded feature but i still remember that fairy part due to how unsatisfying it is.

why the dragon order the queen spawn to fuck the queen? what even the purpose? cant the dragon do it himselves? why the witch need to have such spawn just so pirate den is build? the queen spawn isnt even loyal to the witch and you claim that the pirate wont do much shit to the kingdom so his revenge is doom to fail, and the witch should know about that, if you say the witch do that just to support the dragon somehow to wreak the kingdom it kinda weird to me, besides the pirate is consist of human anyway, i dont think they can easily trust the greenskin, and realistically they need money and resource first to build ship, which i dont think the greenskin can provide unless he somehow has magical knowledge in lumbering or carpentry.

but i hope this mod can at least make the choice matter, rather than no matter what i choose the queen spawn fuck the queen in the end.

in my opinion i think the queen spawn make more sense for the origin in building the goblin or gremlin village and make sense in why the queen spawn need to fuck the queen to breed at least, and i can see why the witch do that elaborate plan for this, since i assume the goblin that is spawn there is kinda become under her territory since they are outside of dragonia and probably need protection from non-greenskin.

and my bad for using goblin to generalize, i mean gremlin is also a nice choice too or you can create orc or other monster village of your choice, since the gremlin is quite good in craftmanship, maybe the witch need some help of their craft or resource to build potion and such as some kind of gremlin industry, at least to me by creating gremlin village or other monster village of your choice it explain or make sense why he was allowed or ordered to fuck the queen, the kid that born from that is likely turn into monster afterall.

and i think using the original thief and knight event would be nice for the immersion, though most of the knight event is already are like that, dont get me wrong the fanservice image is nice but reading their dialog while the image show them getting fuck is kinda ruin it to me, but i dont suggest to remove that image though, maybe use it for when they really getting fucked either by the dragon or certain sex events, but its up to you, i probably can get use to it and just assume they are just simply slut in nature especially the thief.

thats all for now and thanks.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2020
Heyo, been a long while since I played and deleted it off my computer before the Ravager stuff happened, any chance I could get in on a DM of it as well? Relatedly, I remember being able to edit the files to set starting seals to an absurdly high number, but is there also a way to boost satiety earned? Like, doubling all of it you receive or something?

Edit1: Thanks!

Last edited:

Red Capcha

Jun 15, 2019
Heyo, been a long while since I played and deleted it off my computer before the Ravager stuff happened, any chance I could get in on a DM of it as well? Relatedly, I remember being able to edit the files to set starting seals to an absurdly high number, but is there also a way to boost satiety earned? Like, doubling all of it you receive or something?

Edit1: Thanks!
Ты прав, главное найти где находятся эти значения.

Admiral_Skippy

Oct 21, 2017
I know it's been a while since this was a thing, but is there anyone that could send me a link for the download on this? Thank you.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes