Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Zorok

Feb 12, 2020
Isn't Ravager just a multiple choice visual novel? That's what it was last I looked. If that IS the case, then it really doesn't fit the proper RPG aspect like the Defiler series. (I'm calling it a series as I'm not sure what else I'd call it)

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Jman9 said in a previous post that he doesn't want anybody posting links in the thread again FYI, If people NEED it they can PM me but at this point Ravager is probably the better experience.
Funny thing is, I only notice your message today when i got notification about this tread again. But considering that you quoted the link too I doubt me deleting mine would have helped much.:unsure: Oh well, I have even more doubts that doing it now will fix anything.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
I'm not sure, either. But when there's zero willingness to fix things, well, here we are.

I had some thoughts of picking this up again during summer, and this looks to have coincided nicely with Eliont abandoning his re-remake just today. But, well, these last posts tell me it was not meant to be. Especially since it was Eliont himself who shared this in the first place.
Oh trust me, I get it, I had simmilar problem once, see I started writing a book on samlib/samizdat long ago, but then the swarm of dumb trolls came and its still not finished because of the oh so hurtfull 6th grader comments. Nevermind that i went soft on writing it for months at that point, its the fault of those damn 2ch trolls! ;)

That aside, my willingness to fix things is not the problem here, PMing me to delete it would have worked just fine, I legit didnt notice the warning comment by Haamster because there are tonns of notices and I visit f95 once a week at best.
And after you deleted the whole thing? It kinda seemed that it too late anyway so why bother? If you are willing to delete the whole thing over a comment from a single drunk boomer - somehow I doubt that you have any more interest towards it than I have towards finishing my book.

P.s. not sure if it was Elinot or one of his subscribers to be honest. It was on his discord but I belive it was shared by one of his subs in a public chat and not him personally.

Last edited:

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Well, if so then you could have said sorry first, deleted the link and then asked Haamster to do the same? Instead, you write lengthier and lengthier justifications why your actions don't matter.

Anyway, you are not main source of the problem. I already talked to Eliont, and he feels fine about sharing my work, link back to the thread and all. This is what led me back here.

And, yes, I checked the Discord. It was Eliont trying to draw Old Huntsman's attention with the repost. Went nowhere, really, and would have been okay if he'd added something along the lines of "Don't repost on F95" or something. I don't really use Discord, and the whole thing would have happened without my knowledge.

Anyway, the compact - if you can call it that - was that you (general you) refrain from reposting and I will see if I can rekindle some passion. The slow trickle of somewhat positive comments almost did it, until we got here today (or last week for me, really).

You'd be wrong about my interest, too. I did some light work and testing last summer, way less than I wanted though. But any interest in remaining even a silent part of the adult gaming community is vanishing by the post.
1) Sorry. For what its worth. However you must admit that If your reaction to someone non-malicious is to tap delete - your future works are screwed, because trolls.
2) Link deleted. Like you asked. My original impression was that Eliont was the the author of this fork and you - simple uploader with no input besides having access to some of the forums. I was not aware that the work that he shared had co-authors and belived that there simply was no access to the last version here, not that it was guarded by some weird PM access rules. (And yes I find them weird still, probably because I do remember russian speaking eroge comunity being way more liberal when it comes to granting access to eroge forks like this one. Case and point many additional mods on akabur games and Ru versions of whoremaster back in the day.)
3) Good luck. Personally I found taking a year breaks in work being the death of projects, I hope that you are build different.

Reactions: Jman9

rance4747

May 25, 2018
The very first response (not by you) definitely was malicious, and you liked that post.
From my point of view it was an attempt at your typical burn
meme. No strings attached, just shitposter being snorkable level of funny. Anyway, PM to Haamster about his post deletion also made. Good luck and dont get triggered by shitposters. There are way to many of them so you might end up as a machine gun. :)

Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
This is part of why I am no longer active here. But this thread is the last connection that may or may not motivate me to come back to this game in some other forum. Until today - or more like last weekend, when I felt like checking what's happened here in the meanwhile - it's been a slightly positive influence.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes