Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 28, 2017
Damn, I come back looking for this mod specifically and see a travesty has occurred.

My condolences on everything Jman, this was the most interesting mod to play for most any game of the genre.

FallenR

Nov 2, 2021
Happy holidays to the creator of this mod, I wish I discovered this sooner so that I was able to try it and give positive feedback, well that's life, wish you all the best so that you may or may not one day come back well hopefully you come back plz, anyways happy holidays to everyone who read this on December 25, 2022.

Guy777

May 21, 2020
Hi, I have been observing this thread for some time and find it sad that the mod is no longer available for download, would really appreciate a link to this, i don't want to impose but i don't know what else to do. thanks in advance.

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
can some one DM the Latest version of this mod please ? (i only have the version
1.1.1, i dont know there was an update or not?)

Mottek

Jun 27, 2018
Hi,
If anyone could DM me a that mod, I'd highly appreciate it.
I kinda slept on it and really regret it now
Thanks

ays1

Oct 10, 2022
Sorry the turn of events happened that created the down spiral for the eventual abandonment of the mod. Sadly, I missed out on when the link was up and I'd appreciate it if anyone could send a link to try it out, thanks in advance

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
How do I enter the wizard tower? There are no options. Message: "Better come back later, when the dragons magic has grown". Current Magic: 13/6.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes