Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Lumpus

Nov 8, 2018
:LOL:

Of course not.
Hi, Jman9! It's me, Lumpus! A person you've probably forgot by this point (well, actually, i had messages on this forum only to write in your theme, and, actually, it means a lot for me!) I'm very sad to know that in my absence you stopped your work on the mod. I have tried to start a conversation with you using this forum, but, unfortunately, all my attempts to do so resulted in failure, so i write this message, hoping that you will PM me, so i can send you my message! I'm not really comfortable to sending it here tho, sorry!

P.S. I also would like if anyone who has the "final" version of this mod my Jman9 to give me a link or otherwise lend me a helping hand in finding one! As far as i understand, borrowing a link from other person who has it is the only way, which is sad, but, well, for THIS kind of mod i think it's okay for me to ask someone for help!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: __neronero

pisoc99

Feb 18, 2022
Same here. Loved the 1.4.1, would love to check this version, too. If someone still has the link and could DM it - i would really appreciate it.

RedFox374

Jun 25, 2019
i thank it may be a long shot after reading some of the post on here but i still would love to play this mod so i haft to ask is some has it and would be so kind as to share it in a DM it would be much appreciated

Red Capcha

Jun 15, 2019
This is part of why I am no longer active here. But this thread is the last connection that may or may not motivate me to come back to this game in some other forum. Until today - or more like last weekend, when I felt like checking what's happened here in the meanwhile - it's been a slightly positive influence.
Hi, is there somewhere else to find a link to the mod, in addition to HHS or maybe you could drop it in my private message? I'm not sure if they are on this site.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes