f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Well like I said my main problem is it doesn't tell you how to unlock LATER Scenes, just how to start the initial ones. In particular, I'm at the 3rd dungeon for the story and still haven't progressed on the Shopkeep, Schoolboy, or Caretaker. They all repeat the same lines when I choose to visit them and start their scenes, regardless of how I act. And you can't really change clothing for those either, to test that out.
Uh... Did you know that in gallery map you can choose what scene level you want to see, and in each scene level if you still not unlocked it it will give a hint... At last that's what happened in mine...

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Hello. Could anyone kindly post the location of Tempered Flame Stone? Need it to synthesize Wrought Star Iron.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Whom should i sell my shining medals? Can't seem to give it to Usafina? Am i missing a trick here. And also need to know location of Wrought Star Iron.

Nattsu

May 19, 2018
where can i find the tent in the second forest dungeon?
second boss needs something called soul item?
i can't find it

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
i can't find it
What tent? Can you explain it a bit more? I think first 2 bosses are easy to beat. 3rd boss needs just a bit of grinding though. Just kill doll on your right side first when 2nd boss enters its final stage.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
i can't find it
OH! do you mean small building where there is a mini boss? I think you will find it east side of forest map.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
does any1 know where i can get or find the devils aroma for jail's quest?
Just farm dungeons (I think 2nd one) and after getting the materials ask your magician friend/sensei in the academy (whatever her name is) to synthesize it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hello I have a question. Will all scenes unlock on finishing or do we really have to lose multiple times to the boss to get all stages of the scenes?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
How come I can't trade in Shining Medals to open the chests in the skill room? Are these not the medals I have to use?

nhorack

Oct 12, 2017
Hello, I have an error when i try having the soulstone in the hut during the level with the forest.
script cache line 106 rgssError
Failed to bitmap.
Anyone else have the same error ?
what can i do ?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes