wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
placed the file in Data folder and loaded the game, saved it again and used the save editor...but all items have atleast 1 count but the Surrender Stone doesn't show up....
Same it's not showing up for me either. This would be a nifty item to have, can anyone provide it?

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Same it's not showing up for me either. This would be a nifty item to have, can anyone provide it?
If you're interested i have a workaround.. Use saveeditonline or cheat engine to get a good amount of gold. Then there is a merchant at the Harbor who sells Self-destruction potion. which kills you instantly. SO same as the stone.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks. I found a version on Sukebei. Don't know if it's the latest one though. So I'll check the translation thread on ULMF. Sigh. Now if only ULMF weren't so broken. I can't even seem to find a thread search option. Gonna have to search for it manually.
ULMF had to use a mandatory VBulletin update some time ago. They're STILL putting out the fires and trying to make it somewhat how it was.
The Translations section is a subforum under the HGames subcategory. Spend ten minutes looking through that and you'll find it.
If it helps, I think it was Yugifan (or is it yugifan3?) that did it. Just be careful, it's a what's termed a Hard Edit - you'll need an RGSS unpacker just to use it and there's no way to revert to the original version once overwritten.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
ULMF had to use a mandatory VBulletin update some time ago. They're STILL putting out the fires and trying to make it somewhat how it was.
The Translations section is a subforum under the HGames subcategory. Spend ten minutes looking through that and you'll find t.
I'm aware of the update debacle. I just wish they'd get some basic functions back already.
And I already found it. Googling it was faster. :p

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
alright! completed the game though it was a bit repetitive and the art was used again and again in different scenes, I liked the game. Anyone can give me good recommendation of games with similar art style?
Thank you.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So looking at the recollection room and saw that there was one series with the Father In Law that has the (Shame) but I am not sure how to get it to fire as everything else is done but in Inn it repeats as does the hot springs

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
So looking at the recollection room and saw that there was one series with the Father In Law that has the (Shame) but I am not sure how to get it to fire as everything else is done but in Inn it repeats as does the hot springs
Go to the father-in-law present at the hot springs and talk to him.... when he tries to violate you there is a choice given to you. Follow obediently or Change location. The Shame series which you are missing is by choosing change location.

claus231

Feb 25, 2018
Does anybody know how to repeat the first boss? I beat the first dungeon and when I tried to go back to the same room I beat him in, he was not there.

Do I need to beat other floors first? Because so far I have only beaten the first one.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Does anybody know how to repeat the first boss? I beat the first dungeon and when I tried to go back to the same room I beat him in, he was not there.

Do I need to beat other floors first? Because so far I have only beaten the first one.
He's on the first floor of the dungeon now. In the dead end path with water in front of the entrance.

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
Can anyone help?
some items causes the game to crash like( sacred rainbow gem, paralysis nullifier(i forgot the name)) just some that prevents paralysis

indeleta

Mar 22, 2018
I notice there is a Bron character in the special room with the h-events. Any idea where the "Bron" character is? i dont think i come across him after beating the game.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
the most frustrating part about the game is that each "scene" has multiple stages and they don't tell you how to unlock the later ones. Literally have tried all kinds of ways to unlock the stage 2 shopkeep, schoolboy, and hell, even Caretaker scenes. Nothing that I've done, even raising Lust above 40, has done any changes so far.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
the most frustrating part about the game is that each "scene" has multiple stages and they don't tell you how to unlock the later ones. Literally have tried all kinds of ways to unlock the stage 2 shopkeep, schoolboy, and hell, even Caretaker scenes. Nothing that I've done, even raising Lust above 40, has done any changes so far.
Some scenes require you to see a different scene from different person, finishing some mission in guild, advance the story, the clothing you wear, and your level of lust
You can see the requirement from gallery mode (that gylph thing in 2nd floor after sasuke come)

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Some scenes require you to see a different scene from different person, finishing some mission in guild, advance the story, the clothing you wear, and your level of lust
You can see the requirement from gallery mode (that gylph thing in 2nd floor after sasuke come)
Well like I said my main problem is it doesn't tell you how to unlock LATER Scenes, just how to start the initial ones. In particular, I'm at the 3rd dungeon for the story and still haven't progressed on the Shopkeep, Schoolboy, or Caretaker. They all repeat the same lines when I choose to visit them and start their scenes, regardless of how I act. And you can't really change clothing for those either, to test that out.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes