immagotohellanyway

Jun 4, 2021
Any idea what should I do in the beginning of the game?
As of now, attempting Dungeon 1 causes me to be killed and found by the caretaker. I also have not been able to find any NPCs with whom I can interact with except the ones with only a couple lines of Dialogue.

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
Where is the location for Virtuous Bikini Armor Widow Mama Stolen By Other Men Other Than Her Husband password?

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Where the fuck is this hut in the forest for the soulstone supposed to be? I'm just wandering around like an fucking idiot trying to find the damn thing

Jun 1, 2022
This game art is good but I really disliked the writing in this one I wish the dev would had gradually made Diana more lewd with every 20 or 30 levels of lust but I was disappointed that for many scenes she was still refusing and saying no even at 100 lust scenes and for other she goes from 0 to 100 like shes a saint to absolute slut I really hate games that do this.

Other than that complain everything else was alright story was decent I rate it a 7 out of 10, I wish this dev did more ntr and more milf characters in general I feel like he has so much potential in that area, hopefully he makes another milf protagonist in the future since this is the only one so far all his other works its just the standard young adult girl getting raped by monsters or people pretty generic.

On a sidenote his lastest game leliam while not being ntr centric game or having a milf protagonist it did feature 2 very well done ntr scenes much better then the ones in this game which shows the dev is getting better at writing but like I said now lets just pray he someday does another game similar to this one featuring ntr milf plot since I do think he has improved a lot over the years since he made this.

Reactions: LonerPrime
Jun 1, 2022
Played this years ago with high expectations but came out pretty dissapointed due to writing as well. Too bad as the protagonist is a pretty attractive MILF and you get very few games around that genre.
I am glad I wasn't the only one on this my thoughts are exactly the same, I seen this dev golden cat games before I really liked the art but never really played them because most of his games feature young adult girls that are single which doesn't really attract me too much, Since I have a huge milf and ntr fetish.

A few days ago though I was browsing the game cg section on exhentai and I noticed his latest game while not featuring a milf protagonist did see that it had a ntr scene with someone other than the male protagonist so I got curious I said fuck it then downloaded,while the normal scenes dint appeal to me much the endgame ntr scenes which are only 2 where actually really good and writing was decent.

So then guess what? I go and check his older games find this one that feature a milf and also ntr thought to myself I just hit the jackpot after playing his latest game for sure this one was going to be even better, oh boy was I wrong like you said the writing kind of pissed me off how whiny the milf was and so much wasted potential.

It made me realized how much better the dev has gotten through his years in both writing and in rpgmaker.

One can only hope that one day he decided to do more games that feature milf and hope he spends more time polishing the writing, I do wish there where more games rpg Japanese games featuring milfs in general lately there doesn't seem to be too many I feel like we get 1 or 2 good ones per year.

Charimoto

Aug 16, 2021
Can i ask where is the HUT for SOUL STONE? i cant find it at all, i spent 30 mins running around like a fool.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Anybody want some modified BGM that adds moaning? There was unfortunately no piston SE to mix moaning with so I had to go with the BGM during the sex scenes

Last edited:

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
To each their own I suppose. I like it like that cause she is kinda whiny. I also just used the voices from a different game

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
To each their own I suppose. I like it like that cause she is kinda whiny. I also just used the voices from a different game
tried closing my eyes to listen what im hearing and picturing what im seeing. its either a loli-con. or someone whose still young. but hey, you like what you like seeing. its all good.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes