yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Always down for some sexy warrior woman corruption. :FeelsGoodMan:
I continue to hope that someday someone will bring my dreams of a Cattleya eroge to life... Doujins are not enough for such an amazing character :extremelyhappy:!

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I continue to hope that someday someone will bring my dreams of a Cattleya eroge to live... Doujins are not enough for such an amazing character :extremelyhappy:!
There's not enough Cattleya Rule 34 and doujins either. We need so much more.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Leguna

Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to accept the guild quests?
The secratary says something about Shyfil-san, but I have no clue what to do with this info.

Edit: found out, you just have to check the papers and then get what is told and bring it to questgiver like the shopkeep

Last edited:

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
how to find a download link for these games and part 1 of this game..?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
how to find a download link for these games and part 1 of this game..?

If you mean instead direct links, beside Anime-Sharing, good hosts are nowhere to be found.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know how to get a boss to respawn? I defeated the first tentacle after losing to it once, thinking it didn't have any more screens until I managed to unlock the recollection room. I thought I read I just had to reenter the dungeon, when I was clicking through shit, and the boss would respawn, but that isn't working.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
i forgot to add another instruction. Use a save editor and set the item to 1.
placed the file in Data folder and loaded the game, saved it again and used the save editor...but all items have atleast 1 count but the Surrender Stone doesn't show up....

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes