• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
this features gender-transformation, possession, and MIND CONTROL, but people are complaining that the tits are too big? sheesh... no pleasing some folks.
I, for one, happen to like the tits. especially when she shouts at him the way she does ;)

Reactions: TheMagister

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Love the models for sure and the story also interesting, really promising! :)
Really wish for able to save Victoria in the future update, tho, poor girl...

But seriously, 3 routes at once? Pretty sure going to be a hell of works, man

Personally, i'm more into 'mind control' faction and not really a fan of gender bender (possession/transformation) type since i don't want to see the MC having sex with some male while 'being a female with male heart'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still, not enough reason to prevent me for seeing all route endings :LOL:

I also like Akohana btw, um...wait that sound kinda wrong, i mean the writer maid's model, really cute imo
Too bad for unable to seeing her as one of the heroine in game :cry:

Definitely gonna wait for the upcoming update
Keep up the good work! :)

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The start is horrible (mostly due to my preferences). It just killed all motivation to play.

You are the typical weak, nerdy, daydreaming, stupid as a rock PC we see in every second game. Your stepmom is the typical evil bitch type. Not as often seen is the male version of the evil bitch that beats you up elder sibling and the younger but treats you like an object younger sibling.

My advice: If possible rewrite the beginning and tone down the cartoonish evil ways of the family. It will improve the characters a lot and might give them some depth. Maybe make the PC not too much of a bitch. For example: let him get a hit an against his brothers(the PC will get beat up regardless but it wont feel as weak) or give him at least an excuse for handing in blank paper.

Edith: I know the evil/torture is part of the premise, but meh. personal preferences i guess.
Havn't played it yet, but this kind of setup can be pretty nice for a revenge story which I assume the mind control/possession path will be.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Females with big tits can be sexy (and most are).
However, females with giant udders are disgusting.
Nothing beats medium-sized/small'ish, firm and perky boobs.

Just my opinion, I am aware that not everyone thinks alike. Let the boob wars commence!

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Threeway Changes [v0.1] [Akohana] - Original Size: 1.08GB

Download PC (82MB): - - -

I Love you <3

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The Futa that tag should be removed since the game has none, the thought that MC can turn into or encounter one so was really exciting. Hoped that Alex gets turned into a Girl also and not the MC, since watching me being fucked by guys doesn't really do anything for me personally, din't really get the point of possession route since it basically serves the same purpose as the get turned into girl one. The last route I thought you might get transformed in to Alpha dude like Alex but its the usual boring timestop mind control domination corruption thing. The dialogue on the other hand was pretty fucking great, especially the beta ones had me laughing out loud, few models ware also pretty good looking especially Hannah, Vivvian, Kira and Heather. Using HS assets reckon this could turn into pretty decent game sooner rather than later

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
ok i dont know why the main character is always getting beat up by his step brother and why he seems so weak if hes strong enough to do this

oh thats how the game answer it for me
well this is strange best looking girl in the game seems to like the main character
Hm...all your attachments lead me to: Oops! We ran into some problems.
:ROFLMAO:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
ok i dont know why the main character is always getting beat up by his step brother and why he seems so weak if hes strong enough to do this
well this is strange best looking girl in the game seems to like the main character

Oh please tell me that you can tame Tori on the control route one day! :devilish:
probably the best girls in this game are
Principal
Tori
Heather i think shes the one who was being harassed by a thug
Julia although shes a bitch so i dont really care about being with her just making be a cock sleeve
sorry about that for some reason i made this reply on Freeloading Family i dont know how i got there :LOL:
Females with big tits can be sexy (and most are).
However, females with giant udders are disgusting.
Nothing beats medium-sized/small'ish, firm and perky boobs.

Just my opinion, I am aware that not everyone thinks alike. Let the boob wars commence!
please im the most shameless pervert ever i love loli boobies teen boobs milf boobies grandma boobies i dont discriminate i fap to them all
-Gave some characters a breast reduction 彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆*

What kind of monster do that??:cry:

İnteresting game, I will try.
the phrase i think of when a doctor is a giving a breast reduction is them saying im going to shrink your honkers and turn you into a loli :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

probably the best girls in this game are
Principal
Tori
Heather i think shes the one who was being harassed by a thug
Julia although shes a bitch so i dont really care about being with her just making be a cock sleeve

sorry about that for some reason i made this reply on Freeloading Family i dont know how i got there :LOL:

please im the most shameless pervert ever i love loli boobies teen boobs milf boobies grandma boobies i dont discriminate i fap to them all

the phrase i think of when a doctor is a giving a breast reduction is them saying im going to shrink your honkers and turn you into a loli :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Ah there they are. :D
I agree on the Principal and Tori, have to see Heather more to decide weather i like her or not and Julia...uhm nah she only deserves to be the pet for ever for beeing the bitch she is. ;)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ah there they are. :D
I agree on the Principal and Tori, have to see Heather more to decide weather i like her or not and Julia...uhm nah she only deserves to be the pet for ever for beeing the bitch she is. ;)
agreed nice tits can only get you so far if your royal bitch you will be treated like a cock sleeve

Reactions: Carpe Stultus
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote