1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Akohana

Doing things the hard and stupid way :3
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK I'm confused... Where are the three routes here?
I mean after the drink from Hannah I can only go to step-bitch and that's the end of version for me...?!?!?!?!

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
OK I'm confused... Where are the three routes here?
I mean after the drink from Hannah I can only go to step-bitch and that's the end of version for me...?!?!?!?!
Well, u need to start over for accesing the remaining 2 routes
basically the game already got branched since the first time u got a multiple choices before heading to school

it was far easy to determine during v0.1 btw

Reactions: Pif paf

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
I'm feeling pretty optimistic about this one right now. Only the MC path is interesting to me (and its not even a fetish I really like) but the renders look pretty nice, the characters seem interesting and there was a pretty surprising amount of replayability even with only wanting to play one ending path. I do worry that might get out of hand leading to lots of work needing to be done across many branching paths before the story can advance much into new territory (imo fate of irnia is an example of this, at least last I checked) but i'm curious to see how it all goes. nice work dev.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
This game has 3 routes? I see so that's where the title of the game came from. I'm gonna try this I guess not really a fan of Step-Incest but since it's made with Renpy I could just Unren it then open it with whatever text editor I have and remove the "step" thingy.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Threeway Changes v0.2b.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
This game has 3 routes? I see so that's where the title of the game came from. I'm gonna try this I guess not really a fan of Step-Incest but since it's made with Renpy I could just Unren it then open it with whatever text editor I have and remove the "step" thingy.

Almost ..., unless the original is not in English...;)

Oct 14, 2018
I haven't played the 0.2 version yet, but I played the 0.1 version when it came out.
The female route is too much, I don't really know what you were thinking when making it, but how it plays out is way too much. There should be an option or a way to escape, resist or avoid that. For a game that gives quite a decent handful of options, this should definitely be an option or avoidable.
Trying to avoid saying what happens, cause I don't wanna spoil it for others.
I personally never really play female protag games or routes, but I decided to give yours a go and it left me with a very bad taste.
I hope this gets taken to heart, I don't mean to slack off the dev or be mean, but I think reconsidering that route or making some changes would be highly appriciated.

EDIT: This is of course just my opinion, I may just be a bit too prude about that.. I don't think I am but well.

Reactions: Akohana

ShurikVch

Oct 28, 2018
I have archive of 0.1 version

I compared it to the current 0.2b - the newer archive is smaller in volume than 0.1, and contain notably lesser number of files and folders

Is it OK?
Or, maybe, downloaded file is incomplete?

P.S. Size of 0.2b - 895 Mb; 0.1 - 1.08 Gb

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have archive of 0.1 version

I compared it to the current 0.2b - the newer archive is smaller in volume than 0.1, and contain notably lesser number of files and folders

Is it OK?
Or, maybe, downloaded file is incomplete?

P.S. Size of 0.2b - 895 Mb; 0.1 - 1.08 Gb
Let's hope it's better lossless compression :)

landon3321

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 157432
Overview
You have been tortured by your step family all your life. One day your step sister gives you a liquid that changes your life forever.
Threeway Changes is a decision based game that dramatically changes the story according to your choices. There are three main routes followed by many different scenarios that you will encounter as you make your decisions.
Updated: 2019-1-6
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Downloads:
PC: - - - - -
MAC: - -

View attachment 157454 View attachment 157456 View attachment 157458 View attachment 157459 View attachment 187771 View attachment 187773 View attachment 187774 View attachment 216557 View attachment 216558
same assets as waifu academy. dawn near the same characters as well. is this legal??? lol nice game nonetheless

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote