1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
liked the mind and possesion routes dont have it in me to go any further in the trasformation route when they r realeased taht was pretty rough. for a small instant i thought i might give female/gender bender protaganist a shot.... i was wrong so very very wrong lmao. maybe i would continue if hannah came in just before you got raped and prevented it. but yeah ima just stick with the other 2 routes. i dont think any content that comes out for that route would be enough for me to want to go the victim route. if it was any other game i would bail but luckliy you still have to other routes to go to.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
So from what i under stand on the transformation route you end up getting raped i just have to ask how does it end

May 1, 2017
I have adjusted the sizes in the next version...
I swear they didnt look that big when i was making the scenes! XD
Maybe you could add a transformation item that brings them back. They look fine to me for this type of game. If I'd suggest one change to the models: Julia's nose is too small and too high up. She almost looks like a skull.

KollegeX

Feb 12, 2018
The start is horrible (mostly due to my preferences). It just killed all motivation to play.

You are the typical weak, nerdy, daydreaming, stupid as a rock PC we see in every second game. Your stepmom is the typical evil bitch type. Not as often seen is the male version of the evil bitch that beats you up elder sibling and the younger but treats you like an object younger sibling.

My advice: If possible rewrite the beginning and tone down the cartoonish evil ways of the family. It will improve the characters a lot and might give them some depth. Maybe make the PC not too much of a bitch. For example: let him get a hit an against his brothers(the PC will get beat up regardless but it wont feel as weak) or give him at least an excuse for handing in blank paper.

Edith: I know the evil/torture is part of the premise, but meh. personal preferences i guess.

Reactions: supermanz95

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Threeway Changes v0.1
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Flixerine

Dec 25, 2017
Out of random curiosity, will there be a route where we can lewd the developer? She looks cute.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote