1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
How much content does this first version have? Cause it seems like to me from the pictures that it has a good amount of for a initial release.

Akohana

Doing things the hard and stupid way :3
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The first version is just a Prolouge but there are like 400+ or so images mainly because I wanted the MC to have different expressions in each path and there are different scenes. c:
I'll try my best to compress it while maintaining quality when I update the game in the future.(Probably not as much as 80mb though xD)
My next version will be something like v0.1a.
I will mainly be adding sound and fixing some of the horrible earlier images.(I was just messing around then...)
With regards to the futa/trans tag there's currently on a trans thing going on, might think of adding futa later on.(Probably somewhat far off though)
And also for michael jackson in the center I just thought he looked funny... lol .
He's supposed to express the possession part of the threeway.(Also for the name I literally had no idea what to name the game so I'm like there's three main routes and changes happen to the MC so Threeway Changes :3)
Also for the future it will be something like (In v0.1 you met Char A and went on lets say the possession route, so in v0.2 it will be Char A as main focus with that route.)

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
That's an interesting game. Animations are fluid, characters look good, choices matter. Not a fan of futa or rape but it looks like it doesn't matter for me, I won't play that last storyline.

So, what's your plan dev? An update per month?

Reactions: pappypop

Akohana

Doing things the hard and stupid way :3
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
That's an interesting game. Animations are fluid, characters looks good, choices matter. Not a fan of futa or rape but it looks like it doesn't matter for me, I won't play that last storyline.

So, what's your plan dev? An update per month?
Yeap an update per month.
However for version 0.2 I will probably release it around the end of November because I wan't to sort some things out first.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So just wanna say, stick to one path at a time. You got 3 wildly different paths going. If you update each one equally each update, I would assume each update would feel underwhelming and I feel you would burn out very fast.

Pick a path, do substantial work for only that path, then switch.

Reactions: Akohana

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I would argue Waifu Academy actually did it pretty well, altering the MC so that he doesn't look like some deformed alien as the men look in most HS games. Wouldn't be too bad if people made mods for male characters in HS though so there's at least variety.
I agree and would like to ask for a couple different dick models too... the weird plastic pipe that seems to be standard is off-putting. But in all fairness, it is the same for other sets too, like in Daz where we see the same rugged older guy in lead roles (where its not one of the douchy teens) again and again or Good-Guy-Liam (Bro-love! No Homo! lol) in most games.

Alas, I guess most Devs are simply not interested in tooling around with the males and spend their time and ressources on the females (or none at all). And most players are ok with that I guess.

I have some hope that a few (quality) gay games are made, simply so a bunch of decent looking male models get out there in the wild.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I agree and would like to ask for a couple different dick models too... the weird plastic pipe that seems to be standard is off-putting. But in all fairness, it is the same for other sets too, like in Daz where we see the same rugged older guy in lead roles (where its not one of the douchy teens) again and again or Good-Guy-Liam (Bro-love! No Homo! lol) in most games.

Alas, I guess most Devs are simply not interested in tooling around with the males and spend their time and ressources on the females (or none at all). And most players are ok with that I guess.

I have some hope that a few (quality) gay games are made, simply so a bunch of decent looking male models get out there in the wild.
other penis ?
not alots, and others model are bad in animation (like the standard one anyway with the famous twist-acordeon shit ) or simply doesnt exist at all. they are some props that can replace penis, but i guess posing that shit in every pose will be very pain in ass and time consuming.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Zenary

Oct 7, 2017
Mind Control & Possession as the dom part? I have to try this game.

Is it possible to get both powers at the same time?

benok

Aug 29, 2017
Definitely a lot of potential, but the super-unrealistic breast sizes are a bit of a turnoff.

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
man, that transformation end was rough even for a sick perv like me... but a great game overall.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote