VN Ren'Py Abandoned Their Beautiful World [v0.1.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TBR1.jpg

Overview:
Their Beautiful World is the second ongoing visual novel I'm working on. It's a bit different from Blooming Love though.
It takes place in a fantasy world and thus heavily features magic, elves and all those kinds of fun things. The world and characters are inspired by some of the fantasy franchises that I love most: Dragon Age, The Witcher, Song of Ice and Fire and anything Cosmere related by Brandon Sanderson. So if you enjoy those, hopefully you'll enjoy this too.
In the game you'll play as a Siren, someone with the magical ability to make people believe whatever she wants. Being a magic user doesn't come without its risks though, as most people on Varlision know full well. You are tasked by the guards of the capital, Cinderval, to find out what happened to several men who have disappeared in the city recently. Along with a friend of yours, Raehen, you will soon discover that the case you just took isn't as simple as it first seemed.
The game does not only feature a main story though. There are plenty of side activities. Explore the city, collect Qaza cards and try you skills against various opponents, talk to people and learn more about the lore of Varlision or simply spend your time training your stats to become the best Siren imaginable.​

Updated: 13 Mar 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Same creator of
Download:
Win: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -

-

7aed06.png 7aed06_4.png 7aed06_7.png 7aed06_a.png 7aed06_a2.png 7aed06_d.png

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gotta do edit thread from the thread tools drop down, boss.

Then you can add stuff to the title and all that.

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Gotta do edit thread from the thread tools drop down, boss.

Then you can add stuff to the title and all that.
Damnit, How can added VN then? Misterious...

Thanks.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
uff ... yes .... what can one say there masses of text an incredibly annoying mini game mt this fucking cards and yes again teaching promises wdenn in the description is yes bestiality aaber what a surprise far and does not bray anything to see will come in 50 or 60 updates a small teaser and then dozens more updates
again what maybe a little more is not the first game where that is in the description and nothing is or at most a small teaser and then nothing more (oh and yes I activated bestiality in the menu)
and the game is quite short, let's see what's in the next update

The character cards or whatever the fuck they're called piss me off
yes exactly damn right what you say there

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This visual novel/game basically feels like the meshing of a Role Playing Game with a Visual Novel... You create your character somewhat, go through some story, do some exploration and other game play, do more story, do more exploration/game play, do more story, etc... There is also a crime story investigation element to the main plot, which is a nice touch... With the protagonist investigating various crimes and choosing how to bring the criminals to justice... The character visuals and backdrop visuals are pretty good as well... There are some extreme fetish themes that are mentioned in some of the random side stories, but I hope they never see the light of day as visuals and/or involve the protagonist directly, because that would just ruin this VN/Game for me... They have a good thing going, over all, in both the game play and the main story, but there are just some fetishes I refuse to find entertaining and/or would cause me actual physical pain to see or read... We'll just need to wait and see how it develops... I do look forward to seeing how this VN/Game develops, as it does show a LOT of promise... I went ahead and posted my review...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Found a exception error in the inn when trying to get a room by yourself.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story1.rpy", line 156, in script call
call hub_cycle from _call_hub_cycle
File "game/hub.rpy", line 13, in script call
call hub_harbor from _call_hub_harbor
File "game/hub_harbor.rpy", line 37, in script call
call inn_hub from _call_inn_hub
File "game/hub_inn.rpy", line 32, in script call
call inn_alone from _call_inn_alone
File "game/hub_inn.rpy", line 169, in script
$ m.FullHeal()
File "game/hub_inn.rpy", line 169, in <module>
$ m.FullHeal()
NameError: name 'm' is not defined

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Found a exception error in the inn when trying to get a room by yourself.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story1.rpy", line 156, in script call
call hub_cycle from _call_hub_cycle
File "game/hub.rpy", line 13, in script call
call hub_harbor from _call_hub_harbor
File "game/hub_harbor.rpy", line 37, in script call
call inn_hub from _call_inn_hub
File "game/hub_inn.rpy", line 32, in script call
call inn_alone from _call_inn_alone
File "game/hub_inn.rpy", line 169, in script
$ m.FullHeal()
File "game/hub_inn.rpy", line 169, in <module>
$ m.FullHeal()
NameError: name 'm' is not defined
Oops, that's a typo in the script. I'll fix it in the next update (or I'll create a quick patch if more bugs pop up). Luckily you don't really need to heal in this update anyway

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's the only error that I have hit other then a few typo's like with the pretty elf when the MC ask's her if her lover or whoever it is they ask if he is a human or if she is a elf instead of he is a elf.

I think the randomness of the chance to see something when visiting spots might get a bit annoying as you could go to a spot and visit it 6 times and never see anything. I'm also starting to wish that big fake dick model would get lost burned buried blown up or something as it's getting boring seeing it used in almost ever game there is and after awhile you stop paying attention because if you've seen the big fake dick once you've seen them all and I start to spam the button to get past it faster.

I'm more here to check out the beast and the lesbian stuff.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Saw Dragon Age and Witcher, now i'm hoping to see a character like Morrigan or Yen.

I'll keep my eye on this one, see how it goes.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Saw Dragon Age and Witcher, now i'm hoping to see a character like Morrigan or Yen.

I'll keep my eye on this one, see how it goes.
I'm afraid you'll be disappointed if you're specifically looking for characters like Morrigan and Yennefer. My preferences align more with those of Iron Bull (I like myself some cute, warm-hearted redheads, who would have guessed...), so I'm in the Triss/Leliana (although I don't really like her in Inquisition) camp. Hope you'll still enjoy the game though

Reactions: Pervy Lad

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm afraid you'll be disappointed if you're specifically looking for characters like Morrigan and Yennefer. My preferences align more with those of Iron Bull (I like myself some cute, warm-hearted redheads, who would have guessed...), so I'm in the Triss/Leliana (although I don't really like her in Inquisition) camp. Hope you'll stay enjoy the game though
I don't base my judgement of a game on one particular character buddy, I like Morrigan and Yen but characters like Triss and Leliana are still great.

I wouldn't write a game off because it didn't cater to my particular likings of one character, that would be ridiculous. No dev is going to cater to my tastes specifically.

Leliana was "okay" in inquisition although she had lost that spark of joy he had in Origins that made her likeable. She was a bit darker and brooding. I know she'd been through a lot by then and just lost her closest friend/mentor so won't judge her too harshly.

Iron Bull was a great character and I have to admit to making a Dwarf female playthrough just for the romance because that was hilarious. The scene in bed when everyone walks in, quality.

I digress. No, it won't stop me from playing, I know the Morrigan/Yen style of character isn't for everyone.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote