Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
How do you get the new WW scenes? I am trying to talk with Sue but it keeps saying she has nothing to tell you.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do you get the new WW scenes? I am trying to talk with Sue but it keeps saying she has nothing to tell you.
Not all scenes are available at the beggining some will require you to be past certain points so make sure to evolve other relations with other people before you try ww :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Update coming out this week

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
No by me i found it on ULMF

Hey there again!
New update is out in our Patreon, check it out! (And here, now I can post links!)

Changelog:

- Now you can visit the Darvish tavern at its fullest.
- Now you can start your job as a waitress in the Darvish Tavern. (Talk with Katarina in the tavern bar)
- Satisfy 5 customers, correctly selecting a drink in every table, and unlock all the scenes and dialogues to end with the main story IN THIS UPDATE(!). (Minigame)
- Talk with Sue to continue your story with Warwick.
- Now you can meet Warwick and see new scenes and dialogues with him in the Underground. (New place in Zaun, after talking with Sue)
- The Dima outfit now only shows when working as a waitress. (Not a main outfit anymore)
- Changed some music.

APK Android:

For the Android version: You NEED to uninstall the last version before installing this one.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No by me i found it on ULMF

Hey there again!
New update is out in our Patreon, check it out! (And here, now I can post links!)

Changelog:

- Now you can visit the Darvish tavern at its fullest.
- Now you can start your job as a waitress in the Darvish Tavern. (Talk with Katarina in the tavern bar)
- Satisfy 5 customers, correctly selecting a drink in every table, and unlock all the scenes and dialogues to end with the main story IN THIS UPDATE(!). (Minigame)
- Talk with Sue to continue your story with Warwick.
- Now you can meet Warwick and see new scenes and dialogues with him in the Underground. (New place in Zaun, after talking with Sue)
- The Dima outfit now only shows when working as a waitress. (Not a main outfit anymore)
- Changed some music.

APK Android:

For the Android version: You NEED to uninstall the last version before installing this one.
The link u gave me says 0.5.5, but the new version is 0.5.7 o_O

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
It's the 0.5.5 version that was posted a page ago, the new version, 0.5.7 is out though, but no one has posted it in as far as I know

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've changed the thread title from 'Wind's Disciple' to 'The Wind's Disciple', since its the proper game name and also should make it easier to find in the quick search.

Reactions: Bloo
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes