EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
qCAYGv3NhlUGig31S5sNRMH1CmFJ5R8wZBHpgiMQsBoXrWoqfPshuol4ypaUGI5F_large_2.jpg
Story:
This game is inspired by the story of Janna, a champion of the popular MOBA, League of Legends. Janna will begin as pure and innocent girl and you will help her through quests, events and decisions, to reveal her true self. This will be a slow and dedicated evolution.​

Updated: 5/19/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.2
Platform
: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Language: English
Other Games: Raven's Quest
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras:
Full save
6l2wQAv.jpg Xn5lr3h.jpg xtCJMAd.jpg tumblr_inline_ohu058qPTf1t4xv1k_500.gif tumblr_inline_olf4lieJpo1t4xv1k_500.png tumblr_inline_ojz0ao7Cjo1t4xv1k_400.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
PS: When I posted this thread the other threads were not available (the completed game thread was deleted so that's why I didnt post there :eek: )

luc_nevermind

Sep 9, 2016
Hi, thanks for sharing.
I'm using the mac version and I can't seem to make it run. It says the application can't be opened. When I try the chmod +x command in terminal on the TWD.app file in the content/macOS file it doesn't display the "can't be opened" message anymore, but it still does nothing.
Any help would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi, thanks for sharing.
I'm using the mac version and I can't seem to make it run. It says the application can't be opened. When I try the chmod +x command in terminal on the TWD.app file in the content/macOS file it doesn't display the "can't be opened" message anymore, but it still does nothing.
Any help would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance.
I contacted the dev and will await a response, when I do have one I will post it here :) :) :)

Reactions: luc_nevermind

Flash_777

Aug 28, 2016
After I got the maid outfit, I cannot seem to make any progress. When I go to town hall, I am getting only the sewer job. Pls help

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Lyrane

Aug 5, 2016
The content ends there right now. You should have everything unlocked if your relationships look like this

baab74shizzle

Aug 31, 2016
Is there a linux version?
This runs on Ren'Py, so you should be able to get it to work on linux. I played it just yesterday, running (a wildly out of date) Fedora. Install the latest version of Ren'Py, run it (I do so by clicking the renpy.sh file), and find the Wind's disciple under the projects section. I keep all of the renpy games in the same folder as the version of renpy I'm using, so they typically show up as soon as I open the .sh file. You may have to make some adjustments based on what exactly you're running, but it should work. Hope this helps.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I contacted the dev and will await a response, when I do have one I will post it here :) :) :)
The dev said:
Oh. I really have no idea about Mac-OS unfortunately, but it should be working. :c Tell him to read this: and see if it helps him.

Reactions: luc_nevermind

luc_nevermind

Sep 9, 2016
The dev said:
Thanks for your help. Too bad I don't know anything about program structure. I tried the few things I found and understood, but nothing helped. Guess I'll wait for the next update^^' thanks anyways

EDIT: I found a method how to play the game anyway: I downloaded the ren'py launcher and the windows version of TWD. I then recreated a mac version through the ren'py launcher and played that. I hope this helps someone else. I for one am happy to have found this trick. Thank you for your help.

Last edited:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
New version is comming out at the end of this month. :eazyHype:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It's been one week since the 10$ patrons update, public release should be today. \o/

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I have max relationship with everyone but Ron, stuck at 6, max is 8. Any ideas ?

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
From what I've read on the creator's patreon, he fixed some bugs (not sure if you're affected or not) regarding progression and reuploaded so try to download the game again.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
thanks mate also fixed mega link wasn't working

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes