seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
uhm...after the first meet with warwick, the next time i'm able to go into his zone, i get ALL of his event at once, and then the ame is pretty much fucked up...

Reactions: 武神조자룡

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
uhm...after the first meet with warwick, the next time i'm able to go into his zone, i get ALL of his event at once, and then the ame is pretty much fucked up...
Well didnt happen to me so I would suggest starting a new game :)

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
new post on his patreon!:
PiXel Games said:

Hi guys!
We will probably have a (not-so)small update for the end of this month or first days of the next one.

Make sure to stay tuned!

Love you all! <3

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
Pixel Games said:
Hey guys!
Seems like Janna's friendship with Warwick keeps 'improving'.

Next update will be ready in a week or so for $10.

Stay tuned!

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
I don't know if we should create another thread in the request forum so I'll just put my +1 here

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I left a warning to @JQuiche so no further action is needed mods. I'll also leave the rules here:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I don't know if we should create another thread in the request forum so I'll just put my +1 here
If you want the game, then in the Requests section start a thread for the game or games you want there, thats what its for otherwise we get pages and pages of +1 in the release threads when others are looking for help in the games. Like TCMS said even in request section please follow the rules on how to request games

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you want the game, then in the Requests section start a thread for the game or games you want there, thats what its for otherwise we get pages and pages of +1 in the release threads when others are looking for help in the games. Like TCMS said even in request section please follow the rules on how to request games
I warned him and sent him a private message as well so that's all taken care of. But either way thanks for your input home... never mind :(

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Any changelog on what's in the next version? I loved the progression so far, once I realized how to get Ron's affection level up.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Any changelog on what's in the next version? I loved the progression so far, once I realized how to get Ron's affection level up.
Wait, in the version uploaded here there's a way to get ron's affection up? o_O

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes