Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I can't go to the next day.When i click "wake up"at the end of Day1,nothing happened
Hello Kurosaki, we've never encountered that bug before. Have you tried opening the html file with different programs (chrome or firefoz for example)? If that doesn't solve it, please provide some screenshots of the file location and the game itself.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
Hello Kurosaki, we've never encountered that bug before. Have you tried opening the html file with different programs (chrome or firefoz for example)? If that doesn't solve it, please provide some screenshots of the file location and the game itself.

Toodles,
The Lord
I tried another explorer and it works,but sometimes it still couldn't get to the next step
maybe the problem is about the auto-translate,I am not play in both English or Spanish.
the same problem doesn't happen when i play in English without the auto-translate,i just need to turn it off and pass the event,and turn it on at next event
Anywa,nice game,Thanks

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
html games are best played with chrome
Odd that you should think that, because I've found that HTML games play with fewer problem using Firefox Quantum than with Chrome. You are correct, however, that the crap from Mickeysoft is only good for surfing.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey, cattos!

The Whore of Babylon 0.7 Early Test Build is out in our Patreon page for Fabulous Pussycats! That also means that in a couple of weeks the Public Version will be available. I'll leave you here a sneak peak of the changelog for both versions.

PS: Cheat code is out for Naughty Kitty Cat Patreons ;)

Love,

-Kitty :3

Changelog 0.7 Early Test Build

- Sonia event 2
- Naomi event 2
- You can now prostitue Helen
- You can now prostitute Silvia
- You can now offer special services in the brothel with 6 different interactions (18 different gifs and 3 if you get caught + 1 if trying to rebel)
- 6 new images for ordinary services
- New image for feeding Silvia
- Dreams fade in 15s before (aka dreaming doesn't take too long)
- Grace and Aitana events recoded
- New planned revenge (Papa Slick)

Changelog 0.7 Public Version (extras)

- Build the basic Dungeon in the basement.
- Store for buying items for the Dungeon (New male character: Ben)
- Torturing Helen (3 levels)
- The options now have a symbol to indicate the type of interaction.
- Cheats for submissive route

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
sounds like you play in internet explorer
html games are best played with chrome

actually internet explore and microsoft EDGE
are only more and less only a internet surfing tools

Chrome used to freeze on me all the time. So I started using Firefox & it works better & faster than Chrome ever did.

Reactions: AWolfe
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes