Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Should be spelled 'protuberance'.
Fixed, thanks for the heads up.
Yes i had found him already, and even after giving him the schoolgirl outfit i kept finding it in the laundry.
We have been unable to replicate this bug. Once you have done David's intro event, exploring in the Laundry should net you the schoolgirl uniform. However, upon exploring the Laundry again, you should get "It seems I've found everything I can here" as a message.

LordVasky

Oct 13, 2018
Fixed, thanks for the heads up.

We have been unable to replicate this bug. Once you have done David's intro event, exploring in the Laundry should net you the schoolgirl uniform. However, upon exploring the Laundry again, you should get "It seems I've found everything I can here" as a message.
It actually showed both messages, "It seems I've found everything I can here" and then below it showed that i found the schoolgirl outfit along the random wood and stuff.
I don't know if you know but that was at v0.5(before the Hotfix) so it might be fixed already, i'm saying because i don't know if i made you think that it's still in v0.5 Hotfix.

Thanks for replying anyway (y)

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
When is v0.6 coming up for public can't wait. Hope it's a dominant update
It is indeed a dominant update, it will be releasing in about a week to ten days, notable changes include more than 30 dream sequences, continuation of story events, masturbation sequences depending on toys you have accumulated, and a few other minor things. In total, off the top of my head, it's about 40-50 new images/gifs and maybe 15 more pages of text, so a decent-sized update. I think you'll enjoy it, so please let us know what you think when it drops.

Toodles,
The Lord

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
It is indeed a dominant update, it will be releasing in about a week to ten days, notable changes include more than 30 dream sequences, continuation of story events, masturbation sequences depending on toys you have accumulated, and a few other minor things. In total, off the top of my head, it's about 40-50 new images/gifs and maybe 15 more pages of text, so a decent-sized update. I think you'll enjoy it, so please let us know what you think when it drops.

Toodles,
The Lord

I will definitely look forward to this.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Super hot and fun. Well written. I love the different paths. Please keep adding more content! Do your chores then explore. I have not explored the futa content yet only because exploring the extreme sub and dom route left me, um, spent. Will explore further. The fact I'm ready to try a third play through is testament to the high quality of this game.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Needs a skip to 0.6 since it won't load 0.5 saves. I'm not going to do the 0.5 grind for Sub and Dom all over again just to get the new content.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Needs a skip to 0.6 since it won't load 0.5 saves. I'm not going to do the 0.5 grind for Sub and Dom all over again just to get the new content.
Why? it's so easy to skip through. Big boy tip: you don't have to read the text to click next.\
Grind? No grind. The game tells you exactly what to do to advance.. Maybe you read slow or English is a challenge but i did two play troughs in an hour.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Why? it's so easy to skip through. Big boy tip: you don't have to read the text to click next.\
Grind? No grind. The game tells you exactly what to do to advance.. Maybe you read slow or English is a challenge but i did two play troughs in an hour.
Building up the stats again, cleaning, etc for both Dom and Sub. All to get back to where I was is at the end of 0.5 is a grind. It's work that shouldn't be needed.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Building up the stats again, cleaning, etc for both Dom and Sub. All to get back to where I was is at the end of 0.5 is a grind. It's work that shouldn't be needed.
What stats? sub is harder but kinky if you explore the differet options. Dom is easy if you train your puppy. The game lets you edge yourself for like an hour (if you can hold out)

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
What stats? sub is harder but kinky if you explore the differet options. Dom is easy if you train your puppy. The game lets you edge yourself for like an hour (if you can hold out)
Once more, I've already done that part.... last release. I don't want to do it again. It might be different if it was just cycling through choices quickly, but it's not. You have to do daily actions, keep up with the cleaning, training, and so on.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
How can I unlock the sister Grace and Aitana event?
Hello Meesteres, to unlock event 0 (intro) you just need to talk to them in the chapel. To unlock Event 1 (which is probably what you're asking about), you must eavesdrop on them while having the massage oil and 10 or more Power. To get the massage oil you have to talk to Helen in her room (to do this you need 3 Power). After doing event 1, you can look through the keyhole and spy on them. If you have at least 29 Power you can trigger event 2, and to completely corrupt them you will have to punish them 3 times (you need the strapon found in your drawer for this). I hope this answered your question.

Toodles,
The Lord

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Hello Meesteres, to unlock event 0 (intro) you just need to talk to them in the chapel. To unlock Event 1 (which is probably what you're asking about), you must eavesdrop on them while having the massage oil and 10 or more Power. To get the massage oil you have to talk to Helen in her room (to do this you need 3 Power). After doing event 1, you can look through the keyhole and spy on them. If you have at least 29 Power you can trigger event 2, and to completely corrupt them you will have to punish them 3 times (you need the strapon found in your drawer for this). I hope this answered your question.
Well I skipped to day five and I have 60 power and I am in possesion of both the oil and strapon and yet i wasn't given the option to eavesdrop. Only to say hi. . I was able to corrupt Naomi with no problem

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Once more, I've already done that part.... last release. I don't want to do it again. It might be different if it was just cycling through choices quickly, but it's not. You have to do daily actions, keep up with the cleaning, training, and so on.
Sadly, we had to redo some code so it would be compatible with further development of the game. In the next updates, we'll try to keep that to a minimum. In any case, we'll try to introduce a cheat version for patrons in the coming updates so that you can skip a lot of the "grind" (I've said it before and I'll say it again: we try to keep the grind to a minimum, Silvia has 10+ ways to train her for example). I hope you reconsider, we think you'd really enjoy the new content. Thanks for your feedback.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Well I skipped to day five and I have 60 power and I am in possesion of both the oil and strapon and yet i wasn't given the option to eavesdrop. Only to say hi. . I was able to corrupt Naomi with no problem
We'll check it out today and get back to you, if we detect the same problem we'll fix it and release a hotfix. However, it hasn't been detected yet, so I'm quite confused. Hope you enjoy the rest of the update.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes