PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
played first version and loved the fact,that you can branch to slave/servant/noyoubend paths.
hope there are far more content in the dom path,since it's the most i'm interested in.
hard to find a game with FMC that do the bending and not some cum-slut whore who bang fat ugly morons because reasons.idk why devs thinks that this universally THE ONLY way to make FMC game.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Well I skipped to day five and I have 60 power and I am in possesion of both the oil and strapon and yet i wasn't given the option to eavesdrop. Only to say hi. . I was able to corrupt Naomi with no problem
I have the same problem. 80 power w/oil & strapon, no option to eavesdrop appears. Can only say hi.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
We'll check it out today and get back to you, if we detect the same problem we'll fix it and release a hotfix. However, it hasn't been detected yet, so I'm quite confused. Hope you enjoy the rest of the update.

Toodles,
The Lord

I can confirm having the same problem, without any skipping - started from scratch going max Dominance. Eavesdropping never triggers.

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
In regards to the problem you're having with Grace and Aitana's Event (2), we checked out to see what was wrong, but we didn't detected any bugs :'(

I did an (ugly) guide to show you how you must proceed to trigger this event. Hope it's useful, please let us know if you succeed <3

Love,

Kitty.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
In regards to the problem you're having with Grace and Aitana's Event (2), we checked out to see what was wrong, but we didn't detected any bugs :'(

I did an (ugly) guide to show you how you must proceed to trigger this event. Hope it's useful, please let us know if you succeed <3

Love,

Kitty.

Does it need to be directly after you talk to Helen because I already did that and I'm on week 5

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Does it need to be directly after you talk to Helen because I already did that and I'm on week 5
Not necessarily. When you go back to meet Grace and Aitana after getting the oil from Helen, you need to click on "Talk to the sisters Grace and Aitana", you'll hear them talking about something and you can choose to "Interrupt them" and give them the massage oil. After that you will have the option to "Look through the keyhole" which will trigger Event 1. After you look thorugh the keyhole once, when you return to the chapel, the option will say "Look through the keyhole" again, which will let you trigger Event 2 if you call Mother Superior.

Hope this helps.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The conversation in step #7 never appears in response to step #6.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Not necessarily. When you go back to meet Grace and Aitana after getting the oil from Helen, you need to click on "Talk to the sisters Grace and Aitana", you'll hear them talking about something and you can choose to "Interrupt them" and give them the massage oil. After that you will have the option to "Look through the keyhole" which will trigger Event 1. After you look thorugh the keyhole once, when you return to the chapel, the option will say "Look through the keyhole" again, which will let you trigger Event 2 if you call Mother Superior.

Hope this helps.

No I tried replaying it and it won't let me see pic 2 or let me interrupt them

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
played first version and loved the fact,that you can branch to slave/servant/noyoubend paths.
hope there are far more content in the dom path,since it's the most i'm interested in.
hard to find a game with FMC that do the bending and not some cum-slut whore who bang fat ugly morons because reasons.idk why devs thinks that this universally THE ONLY way to make FMC game.
Maybe because the much more prefer the cum-slut whores because i for example dont love the dom path

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
I like the idea of the dom route, but it seem like it turns you into a newhalf instead of a futa? I'm fine with dicks on chicks, but I still prefer futa over trans. I understand that given the live-action gif you're using, it's impossible to find a full package. Still, will there be an option to do dom without dicks? Maybe adding a masculine-feminine slider ontop of the dom-sub?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I like the idea of the dom route, but it seem like it turns you into a newhalf instead of a futa? I'm fine with dicks on chicks, but I still prefer futa over trans. I understand that given the live-action gif you're using, it's impossible to find a full package. Still, will there be an option to do dom without dicks? Maybe adding a masculine-feminine slider ontop of the dom-sub?
That's a good question munchy, you're not the only one to ask it. It's not really clear from the choices you make, but there's actually 3 paths (currently): Slave, Servant, and "noyoubend". Only the "noyoubend" path has futa content, and features you rebelling against Father Martín. If you are dominant but do not rebel against him, you will not earn a dick. If you don't want to see trans/futa, don't rape the three men in the bread scene in day 3, and don't rebel against Father Martín.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: munchy

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
No I tried replaying it and it won't let me see pic 2 or let me interrupt them
We tried to find the problem, but haven't been able to recreate the bug. Therefore, we're going to be uploading an intermediate update, which we are sure is working, and additionally features cheats for patrons, everything is the same otherwise.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
We tried to find the problem, but haven't been able to recreate the bug. Therefore, we're going to be uploading an intermediate update, which we are sure is working, and additionally features cheats for patrons, everything is the same otherwise.
I am starting to think that maye I am doing something incorrect. I downloaded the new version, got the massage oil and went to the sisters and still nothing. Do I need something else like some ropes or something becouse I can't figure it out for the life of me. Is it possible there might be an mistake through your if code or passed through passage code?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I am starting to thing that maye I am doing something incorrect. I downloaded the new version, got the massage oil and went to the sisters and still nothing. Do I need something else like some ropes or something becouse I can't figure it out for the life of me. Is it possible there might be an mistake through your if code or passed through passage code?
Didn't try the new version yet. Only thing that I could still imagine is that some trigger fails. Maybe try to do them before the lass in the confessionary or try to hit them at the right power level instead of much later (as I did). Will try out a few things later myself.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Exploring the dormitory does burn any energy, but also never finds anything. I started at day five on the Domme route.

After you mindbreak Helen and visit her in the laundry, file:///D:/Local_Games/The_Whore_of_Babylon/The%20Whore%20of%20Babylon%200.6.5/images/Day%205/Helen/waiting.gif does not display.

D:\Local_Games\The_Whore_of_Babylon\The Whore of Babylon 0.6.5\images\Day 5\Helen\waiting.gif does exist

Aug 17, 2018
Exploring the dormitory does burn any energy, but also never finds anything. I started at day five on the Domme route.

After you mindbreak Helen and visit her in the laundry, file:///D:/Local_Games/The_Whore_of_Babylon/The%20Whore%20of%20Babylon%200.6.5/images/Day%205/Helen/waiting.gif does not display.

D:\Local_Games\The_Whore_of_Babylon\The Whore of Babylon 0.6.5\images\Day 5\Helen\waiting.gif does exist
No, It does not. The Whore of Babylon 0.6.5\images\Day 5\Helen\waiting.jpg does.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
The game was so good when it was story driven, but now, with these random encounters - meh.. :(

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
can't trigger oil event.
power level over 9000 130

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

guess ChapelStoryEvent have something to do,since this variable doesnt even exist.
something somewhere broke since i have ChapelStoryInitialEventCheck set to 1 while ChapelStoryInitialEvent 0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

after finishing sisters you can Explore and repeat the first event with oil

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes