Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Loving the update, can't wait for the papa slick revenge. How much power do I need to have to seduce Ben and how can I meet the dude in the garden?

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Loving the update, can't wait for the papa slick revenge. How much power do I need to have to seduce Ben and how can I meet the dude in the garden?
1) You can't seduce Ben, for now at least.

2) Keep bringing Naomi food to make her describe watching the trio in the garden, then go water the plants to meet David. The story only goes anywhere after the first encounter on the passive track for now.

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey meesteres! Glad you're enjoying the update, we were thinking of you when we were working on it haha You currently CANNOT seduce Ben, it's supposed to be kind of a joke, the MC will get frustrated and you'll have to find creative ways to corrupt him, which will be featured in 0.9 most likely. To meet David in the garden (just event 0 for now!) you have to have at least 20 Power, and have seen Naomi's event 1, which can be triggered by feeding her 5 or more times while having 9 or more Power.

P.S Getting revenge on Papa Slick is gonna be dope

P.P.S Just saw gregers' post, you seem to know our game inside and out! What you said is 100% true.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: gregers

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Hey meesteres! Glad you're enjoying the update, we were thinking of you when we were working on it haha You currently CANNOT seduce Ben, it's supposed to be kind of a joke, the MC will get frustrated and you'll have to find creative ways to corrupt him, which will be featured in 0.9 most likely. To meet David in the garden (just event 0 for now!) you have to have at least 20 Power, and have seen Naomi's event 1, which can be triggered by feeding her 5 or more times while having 9 or more Power.

P.S Getting revenge on Papa Slick is gonna be dope

P.P.S Just saw gregers' post, you seem to know our game inside and out! What you said is 100% true.

Toodles,
The Lord

Oh wow I feel honored. It truly is one of my favorite games. It just ticks off all my wants and needs. Thanks for the tip. I can't wait on the future updates. Btw, the chapel scene works now perfectly, the passage replacement worked perfectly. I hope you'll do something similiar for the revenge on papa slick so there won't be another bug, it would also save the trouble of having to go through all the passages again. I indeed got a bit confused/frustrated with Ben but now I know that I can corrupt him, it's all good. I hope that once you do corrupt him, you can also do something with his wife as he mentioned he loved her very much, I bet he wouldn't want her to miss out . You can definantly color me excited for the next update (as always).

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Oh wow I feel honored. It truly is one of my favorite games. It just ticks off all my wants and needs. Thanks for the tip. I can't wait on the future updates. Btw, the chapel scene works now perfectly, the passage replacement worked perfectly. I hope you'll do something similiar for the revenge on papa slick so there won't be another bug, it would also save the trouble of having to go through all the passages again. I indeed got a bit confused/frustrated with Ben but now I know that I can corrupt him, it's all good. I hope that once you do corrupt him, you can also do something with his wife as he mentioned he loved her very much, I bet he wouldn't want her to miss out . You can definantly color me excited for the next update (as always).
We're very glad you feel that way. You'll definitely be interacting with Ben's wife, which is how you'll (sneakily) seduce him and bring him into your clutches muahahahahaha ;3
Hardly, but I confess I did take a quick decko at the html file. It's a fun, well-written game, look forward to seeing where you take it from here.
Working hard on it!

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I have this same issue with the basement/dungeon. I started a new game, chose to skip to day 5 on the dominant/revenge route.

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
My saves don't transfer from version to version. Why?
I do like this game but with every version/update I've tried so far [since v0.4, when I found it] none of my saves [both types, game saves and save to disc] will not load into the new game version.

I keep getting the message "Save is wrong/not compatible with .x version". It's ridiculous.

Why bother saving your progress if you have to start all over again with the next one?...
Yeah OK, you provide a "save" so the "intro sequence" can be skipped but I'm well beyond that stage and I'm bloody sick of having to replay to get where I already am...It's so frustrating to me that I'm considering dropping it.

No, I do not have any problems with my computer/programs/apps on my end and I do not have any issues even remotely similar with any of the other 20 odd HTML games I have on disc.

What's going on?

Reactions: AWolfe

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
My saves don't transfer from version to version. Why?
I do like this game but with every version/update I've tried so far [since v0.4, when I found it] none of my saves [both types, game saves and save to disc] will not load into the new game version.

I keep getting the message "Save is wrong/not compatible with .x version". It's ridiculous.

Why bother saving your progress if you have to start all over again with the next one?...
Yeah OK, you provide a "save" so the "intro sequence" can be skipped but I'm well beyond that stage and I'm bloody sick of having to replay to get where I already am...It's so frustrating to me that I'm considering dropping it.

No, I do not have any problems with my computer/programs/apps on my end and I do not have any issues even remotely similar with any of the other 20 odd HTML games I have on disc.

What's going on?
Honestly, we have no idea. It might be because we modify some variables that were in the save file (for example, fixing up old events), so that might "corrupt" the file. We're very sorry if this is frustrating for you, we're trying our best to provide big, meaty updates so, if you have to go through it again, it's not so bad. We also try to periodically update the "grindy" bits to help out with that too. I'll check out some internet resources on how the saves work and see if we can ensure saves from now on will be compatible.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: AWolfe

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Rufff!
Variables. Coding. Fixes. Expansion. Urggg...[Heavy sigh]. I hate when improvements make saves incompatible.
I just find it a [insert expletive of your choice] bother to have to re-"grind" a game because of it.
Yeah, I can pull up the console and cheat, but it's just no fun and usually corrupts the game or events in some way.
Don't misunderstand my howling. You're on my watch list, as I really do like your game.
So...Round 4...Well, having done it 3 times already, at least it'll be fast...might wait for the "dungeon fix" I see forthcoming.
[Ooooo...Yeesss...Religion, Power, Corruption, Debauchery........................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Oops...]
Sorry about the delay, I, uh, need to go change...
Kudos to all involved.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
for some reason havent met helen since the intro, im on week 5 checked her room lots and explored everywhere alot, only get wood (pun intended :p) alot :/ ofc i did everything else i was able, got to eocc (end of current content) with a naomi and sonia :)

Last edited:

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
I found Helen is ALWAYS [for now as far as I can tell] in the LAUNDRY after you assign her there to laundry duty.
I'm the same [week 4, all current content done...] She's there [and my total corrupted f***toy...]
Sort of had the same 'problem' finding things and then found I needed to scroll the page [idiot that I am sometimes] to reveal some of the activation buttons because of my page resolution.
Zooming out works too...[that is if your problem is not finding the buttons]. If not, I dunno...

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
nope, thought i was clear, i have no clue where to find helen from day 5 onward, she in the laundry room the 1st time u meet her? or there after im guessing after, so where is she b4 then and what do i need to do to find her. i fully corrupted sonia and naomi.

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
To START Helen's corruption, after you become Mother Superiors 'right hand' on day 5, go to HELENS BEDROOM on the second floor and talk to her to assign her to laundry duty.
After the 'scene' you will find her always in the laundry room. Visit her there to continue her corruption.
Note- after talking to Helen in her room you get a bottle of massage oil for use in the chapel. Talk to the girls there. Even more fun!

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
HaaRooOO!!
Probably not the forum to ask this but how do I use the SPOILER to hide info such as above, because I know there's a lot of gamers who don't like seeing clues, etc. openly posted like I did [I don't want to ruin the game for somebody].
I don't do a lot of posting [anywhere] and I couldn't find it or figure out the features [more time spent readin' then writin'].
Or point me to the page/post I need
Raarrrf!...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
HaaRooOO!!
Probably not the forum to ask this but how do I use the SPOILER to hide info such as above, because I know there's a lot of gamers who don't like seeing clues, etc. openly posted like I did [I don't want to ruin the game for somebody].
I don't do a lot of posting [anywhere] and I couldn't find it or figure out the features [more time spent readin' then writin'].
Or point me to the page/post I need
Raarrrf!...
[ SPOILER ] Here be spoilers [ /SPOILER ]
Remove the spaces from the brackets to get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes