Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks for your feedback. Each feedback is very important, and constructive criticism is even more important, I try to do better and better ... I read your feedback and correct something, and add something ...

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
Ok am I the only one that starts playing some epic fight music in my head when I saw MC and baldie squaring off in the first picture, like the climax to some action movie.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
In the upcoming version there will be some action. This scene will be quite large, with different ways of passing and losing.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
keep up the good work, I love your game and been following it since 0.1
and your choice in music is excellent
:happyblush since 0.1, whoa, I'm very grateful to you :)
Thnx man, glad u liked it, I made it by myself, with music mixer.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Nice render. Btw that last update with the hidden buttons... can't say you didn't get me good. Nice way to hide a path of the story. But man was it good after I found it and played it the right way.
I will unhide the hidden buttons with the next update. Maybe it wasn't best idea, but what's done is done.

Oct 30, 2017
its good, the game what i looking for. nice render, good models. the mother and sister so beautyful and miss jonas fucking sexy milf (although no sex scene for them yet). a bit confuse at first play this but thanks for ''where is the key'' folder.
every choose in diferent way , i like it (so always save before choosing ). i'll keep my eye on this game
hey.. thanks for the incest patch btw.

Reactions: gigan and Zee95
Jun 15, 2018
So as far as I can tell there is only a couple peeking scenes, a few dream sequences, and the monique sex scene right? I was looking for different things since I know there are the hidden buttons and such but haven't found anything else. Seems you also don't get a choice about being a total douche or the hero for the most part. The only thing close was when you drink everything offered at the party you try to make out with the neighbor but get shot down immediately and just go away.

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
@worstnightmare1 There is 1 sex scene with 2 different variants, also if you don't drink then you aren't a dick to your neighbor and you share a rather sweet moment instead of trying to molest her. Also I think you get a bit of something from the asian slut at the mall (only saw the pictures when digging through the game files since I refuse to have anything to do with that bitch...side note @Zee95 I seriously hope we can get a badass car and crib that make her bf shit himself with jealousy)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys! I almost finished the first branch of the game. It remains to finish a few scenes. Then I will move to another branch.

This will be the biggest update I've ever made.

I hope the release will be October 15-20.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes