Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
About hidden "buttons", I like those, but they must be found more easyly than that fight sceen combination !!! Same sceen, no button, next dialogue, there it is. Imo, just plain screen ( no dialogue, no text) should be enough to alarm players to search !! Thanks for the GREAT game !!!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Thnx u all for your feedback!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wait, there's gonna be some scenes with Janet in next update, scenes that are taking the MC's and her relationship to next stage? If that's so, then that's cool, always did fancy the panties off of her, haha :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Zee95
I don't mind the hidden buttons, as I've been with you from the start, so I know that they are there.
If I could maybe suggest, if you put some helpful hint, as to which scenes in the future contain them. Such as a marker in the upper corner of the screen...like a exclamation point or something..."!"
This would be an acceptable form of a hint, and not give away where they are, only that you would have to find them on that particular scene.

Anyway, I love your work Brother, your an inspiration, and I'm happy to finally start getting some...*cough* Mom content next....she's a favorite too....Lol!!………………………..Peace!!
I agree with this approach, there was this one game that I played last summer where you had to play minigames after minigames, and if there was something you needed to do in a specific room, there was an exclamation mark ( ! ) that pointed that out, that would be a good enough warning here too :)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Oh yes I am, but I just have these particular hots for sexy MILFs, mmmm! ;)
@Eerie Entity
Oh you aren't the only one there Brother.....Lol!!
My thoughts are, you can't have enough MILF's to fuck, even more if it's a harem play....God I love those, and love how each Dev has a different approach to get a harem going and maintaining them.

I love the fact that @Zee95 is staying away from the all intrusive Magic VooDoo, and all powerful pills to have relationships. Also not having the MC have a cock, down to his ankles helps too......Lol!!
I like the all natural way of getting girls....and MiLFs

So far He's doing an amazing job of not doing the same old humdrum, as most other games are falling into nowadays.
@Zee95 is awesome and I look forward to more of his great game!!……………………...Peace!!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity
Oh you aren't the only one there Brother.....Lol!!
My thoughts are, you can't have enough MILF's to fuck, even more if it's a harem play....God I love those, and love how each Dev has a different approach to get a harem going and maintaining them.

I love the fact that @Zee95 is staying away from the all intrusive Magic VooDoo, and all powerful pills to have relationships. Also not having the MC have a cock, down to his ankles helps too......Lol!!
I like the all natural way of getting girls....and MiLFs

So far He's doing an amazing job of not doing the same old humdrum, as most other games are falling into nowadays.
@Zee95 is awesome and I look forward to more of his great game!!……………………...Peace!!
Haha, yeah, I can do nothing but agree with all that, haha :p
I don't have any issues with the size of dicks per say, as long as they're not like on Battle of the Bulges where everything is WAY out of proportion, basically thick enough to rip the girls in half and if that's not enough, they're long enough to reach somewhere in the chest cavity, now that's ridiculous if anything XD

But yeah, I really do commend that @Zee95 is aiming at realistic body types and models in general, plus the story is also great and something you can relate to, I've been a fan of this game for quite a while myself too :)

Yes indeed, you can never have too many MILFs, especially MILFs like Janet, Linda, the mom from The Tyrant, mom from Dreams of Desire and so on, mmmm! :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: jaydem and Zee95

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
The problem isn't whether there are hidden buttons or not. Hidden buttons are fine. The problem is that you play through the whole thing without ever understanding that you need to be looking for these on occasion. So you get used the mechanics of the game as not having them. Then for some reason you are lost at the end and you don't know why. If you are going to use them, use them a bit more frequently and make it somewhat more obvious when you should be looking for them. I'd do it in the dialogue. But be consistent and don't spring a pixel hunt on people without them even realizing that they should be doing a pixel hunt because of the precedence set during the earlier part of the game.

Reactions: Zee95

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The problem isn't whether there are hidden buttons or not. Hidden buttons are fine. The problem is that you play through the whole thing without ever understanding that you need to be looking for these on occasion. So you get used the mechanics of the game as not having them. Then for some reason you are lost at the end and you don't know why. If you are going to use them, use them a bit more frequently and make it somewhat more obvious when you should be looking for them. I'd do it in the dialogue. But be consistent and don't spring a pixel hunt on people without them even realizing that they should be doing a pixel hunt because of the precedence set during the earlier part of the game.
@Zee95 Is already planning to change that, I think it was agreed that whenever there are hidden buttons or "secrets" within a scene, there could be an exclamation mark ( ! ) or something to indicate that, something "Strange Story" does :p

Reactions: Zee95 and mgtoons

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
I was thinking that instead of something as explicit as a ! floating somewhere in the scene maybe you could just have the MC say something like "Are these really my only options!" or like in the scene everyone was hating on he could have said "Will this bottle really be enough? Maybe I could surprise him somehow" basically I'm thinking the character could say some clever dialogue that hints at there being something hidden without stating it outright. Maybe you could also hide something in the background, like during the news broadcast of the girls going missing it could change over to a different channel with a similar scene where a guy gets kicked in the leg. If you see it then it would clue you in and at least give you some ideas. Heck you could even force the players into a similar scene earlier in the game, kinda like what you did with the key but this time in a more action like scene to let players know that there are hidden options instead of just hidden items. Maybe you and Tyron get into a playful fight and you can't pass till you find the hidden option. A good game should always give players all the tools they need, a great game teaches you everything about a games mechanics without ever pulling you aside and saying 'hey this is how you do a thing'.

Either way I'm sure you have plenty of ideas and I really look forward to the Farm scenes you mentioned, just so long as there is an option to save her before anything really bad happens. Keep up the good work!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I was thinking that instead of something as explicit as a ! floating somewhere in the scene maybe you could just have the MC say something like "Are these really my only options!" or like in the scene everyone was hating on he could have said "Will this bottle really be enough? Maybe I could surprise him somehow" basically I'm thinking the character could say some clever dialogue that hints at there being something hidden without stating it outright. Maybe you could also hide something in the background, like during the news broadcast of the girls going missing it could change over to a different channel with a similar scene where a guy gets kicked in the leg. If you see it then it would clue you in and at least give you some ideas. Heck you could even force the players into a similar scene earlier in the game, kinda like what you did with the key but this time in a more action like scene to let players know that there are hidden options instead of just hidden items. Maybe you and Tyron get into a playful fight and you can't pass till you find the hidden option. A good game should always give players all the tools they need, a great game teaches you everything about a games mechanics without ever pulling you aside and saying 'hey this is how you do a thing'.

Either way I'm sure you have plenty of ideas and I really look forward to the Farm scenes you mentioned, just so long as there is an option to save her before anything really bad happens. Keep up the good work!
That would otherwise be quite an alright idea, except the vast majority of players would just confuse that as dialog, MC just thinking to himself and not much else, it wouldn't cross peoples minds that such dialog could be a hint that there may be hidden stuff in the particular scene. Exclamation mark on the other hand would be easily seen as it would blink bright yellow or orange or red, clearly indicating that there's something "extra" in the scene that they haven't noticed :p

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
True which is why I like the idea of putting something similar earlier in the game. This teaches players that there will be hidden scenes and to look out for them without explicitly saying 'THIS SCENE HAS HIDDEN STUFF'. To me anytime a game has to point things out in such a blatant way isn't conveying vital information to the player naturally. I know it makes things much tougher but it feels way more organic. Plus the players can still get the 'ah ha!' moment when they solve it by being clever or observant instead of 'yay I found the thing cause the game told me it was here'

Reactions: mgtoons and Zee95

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I've a big preference for @RoninKai 's idea, rather than any exclamation point or so. I prefer something discreet, suggested, that leaves room for doubt, rather than a big flashing neon (even if it's melted) in the picture.

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes