Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I can't get the "hidden button" to appear on Janet, any help?

Edit: Also, is this the whole game? Whole year of development for basically an hour of gameplay? Reviews says the game was reworked, does that mean it's currently not up to date to where it once was? I am confused about this title right now.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes the game's been reworked from previous version. Previous version started off with family in the house eating and then an intruder came in and shot the father etc... Just play the version as it is now you will not miss anything.

I can't get the "hidden button" to appear on Janet, any help?

Edit: Also, is this the whole game? Whole year of development for basically an hour of gameplay? Reviews says the game was reworked, does that mean it's currently not up to date to where it once was? I am confused about this title right now.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.16 work-6.jpg
Hello everybody! First, I'd to thank everyone for your support. I'm still making this game, only because of you!

So, I wanted to share some news with you.

First, perhaps in the new update, I will have time to make only two branches. Because of my main job. It is also possible that I will spend less time creating a game, in a period of about a couple of weeks. Also because of my main job.

Second, I plan to add new mechanics into the game. Variations of the dialogue. Which will affect the development of relations.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 I really like your game and i can't wait whats happen in the new update.I think everyone can understand that your main job takes more time than making new updates for the game. Take your time for future updates. Anyone who likes your game will be waiting for new updates even if it takes 2-3 months.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes the game's been reworked from previous version. Previous version started off with family in the house eating and then an intruder came in and shot the father etc... Just play the version as it is now you will not miss anything.
Sorry to ask, but are you talking about THIS game ????

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 I really like your game and i can't wait whats happen in the new update.I think everyone can understand that your main job takes more time than making new updates for the game. Take your time for future updates. Anyone who likes your game will be waiting for new updates even if it takes 2-3 months.
Thnx buddy! I am really very grateful to you!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@zhon king when you don´t have a savefile from the end of the version 0.14 then is the answer no.But if you mean that you play the game the first time then i can say that the game has the complete content since version 0.10

zhon king

Oct 4, 2018
@zhon king when you don´t have a savefile from the end of the version 0.14 then is the answer no.But if you mean that you play the game the first time then i can say that the game has the complete content since version 0.10
so 1st I play which version?
how can I install verson 0.15 with savefile?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
so 1st I play which version?
how can I install verson 0.15 with savefile?
You can download the version 0.15a is has the complete content from previous version but without a savegame.You must play the game.You can of curse ask for a savegame but for me it makes no sence because you don´t understand then the story

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes