2.30 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 9, 2020
my potato laptop run with 0.5 fps. Fine
Edit: i will waiting this game till i could afford a new laptop, this game looks good

Last edited:

PickingFool

Aug 8, 2020
Not sure if it's just my paranoia but the presence of system.security, system.transactions, system.net.http and several other system based app extensions located in the games data folder concerns me. Especially since I can't find those kind of files on any of the other unity games that are on my PC.
Thanks for the heads up . I wanted to try this out but now I will look into this for system access and safety before I run it. I really do not want to have to tweak my system to run one game. I already constantly work on it due to the amount of bloatware so much gaming software and actual games include today.

Note: Files seem to be okay after checking with Defender, Mono and UE. As always with UE indie games or these types of games...be sure to block any internet connections opened by the game. Usually, there will be a prompt to not allow connections but if not, check your system connections. With that said, I feel safe to run this and see what it actually opens on my system.

Further Study
No prompt from Win 11 to block connections but made firewall rule for safety ( no conflicts were observed while while playing).
I think the game is safe to play since I did window it and looked at resource monitor, Services and internet usage. I found no need to set up policy rules. I believe some files are there for development and not actual usage but I am not a game developer. I highly recomment a strong computer system to take advantage of the graphics.

Graphics looked absolutely amazing. Exited the start cave and proceded right down the hill and across a rock jump. Jumped further down and proceeded until I sliding off the rock to death. LOL. This game is gonna be hard! I liked the character creation aspect and haven't tried any animations yet. Keep up the good work Dev team! Looks promising. I will definately play more.

My system :
GPU -GeForce 3060 OC 12Gb Ram
CPU- 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900KS 3.40 GHz
Ram- 64Gb Gskill Trident Z

Last edited:

IUnknown_

Jul 20, 2022
STANDING WAVE STUDIO
I played your game a little and would like to make a couple of suggestions and comments
I apologize in advance, I don’t speak English well, so below will be a translation via Google Translate

The idea of physically elaborate character movement is interesting and original; I have never seen such an emphasis on it anywhere else in games. But there is one BUT: in your game the character dies or loses health literally out of the blue if some subtle collision arises, but this cannot happen in life. We have an area of the brain that is responsible for motor skills called the cerebellum. It monitors and CORRECTS body movement in real time depending on conditions. In your game, the characters seem to be deprived of cerebellar function and any failure in movement leads to paralysis of the limbs. This is not realistic and makes the game much more difficult. The proposal is as follows: develop an automatic system for restoring balance (cerebellar function) in the event of its loss. To maintain complexity, make it unobtrusive, leaving control to the player if he decides to intervene in the process - I think such a system will maintain the overall complexity and uniqueness of the mechanics, but will significantly increase realism and save the game from ridiculous deaths on a flat surface

Secondly, about the sexual content in the game. I have never seen such detailed elaboration of bodies anywhere before. Perhaps only in games from Illusion, and even then, I’m not sure. Since your genre is survival, it would be logical to have a system of needs: water, food, sleep. And of course, going to the toilet, since playing with sexual content. And on the last point, judging by how much attention is paid to water in the game, it seems logical to add not only urination, but also squirting during orgasm for a female character, especially since the lying position fully contributes to this

In general, I want to say that I am impressed by the quality of the game from one developer and I wish it to come to release without lowering the bar. But I suggest you also think about going to sites like Kickstarter and try to recruit a team; it seems to me that the game has every chance of successful fundraising

Reactions: Shirziks

STANDING WAVE STUDIO

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
Game is optimized but not finished and it is quite code heavy apart from the graphics. Physics simulation is very demanding.

Steam files are 100% clean. No internet access necessary apart from downloading and no diagnostics or online functions.

I'm working on fall reaction system but the current version of it is way too demanding and tanks the frame rate. It will come for sure and I'm very aware of how it not being there makes the game less realistic. Trouble is reacting based on current rotation and executing correct animations in correct rotation based on the type of surroundings. It will be implemented when I get to it.

Thank you. I'm planning to add full needs system, even considering urination and defecation but haven't checked how would that affect or would it brake some rules of steam, patreon... That will also wait some more.

Considering crowd funding but want to have enough to show also thought Patreon should be enough. Also haven't checked if adult games can go on crowd funding sites.

For now there is a lot of work done on adding missing systems to the game and there is more to be done.

There is finally a new version of the demo available for free on Steam. I had to put a lot of effort on my job and had a lot less time to work on the game. With that said I did do a lot of work for this build.

The Way 2024-01-28 17-33-26_Moment(35)_Moment.jpg
The Way 2024-01-28 17-33-26_Moment(5).jpg
The Way 2024-01-28 17-33-26_Moment(17).jpg
The Way 2024-01-28 17-33-26_Moment(12).jpg

There are three new systems added:
-comment system (character can now comment on what he/she is looking at with the press of the Q key)
-second part of the force interaction system (Force can now move the character even out of the ragdoll system. In this update there are water and wind systems added. They can move the character depending on characters action. Force moves him/her least when standing, more when walking and in water much more if swimming.)
-character reaction system (Character reacts to being in water current or strong wind or balancing on beams. This is first part of the a fore mentioned fall reaction system.)

There are also some smaller additions:
-two new stances squatting and kneeling with movement (some animations are not finished but it's functional)
-new masturbation animation sets for new stances for both sexes.
-added turn around command (R key) which makes the character turn 180 degrees in place.
-replaced swimming code with new one that can keep the character on the water surface while following waves or river slope. Old one worked with planes.
-remade half of the cliff face path to require new stance.
-remade whole river and parts of the banks with new force interaction system, detailed river bed and new water system(same as lake)
-added strong wind areas where you have to fight the wind.

Fixed a lot of bugs, hopefully all mentioned here and many internal testing revealed.

Next update will not take this much time as there was a big chunk of code that had to be remade at once for this one.

Anyway thanks for playing and I'll update you on next build.

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
... haven't checked how would that affect or would it brake some rules of steam, patreon... That will also wait some more.

Considering crowd funding but want to have enough to show also thought Patreon should be enough. Also haven't checked if adult games can go on crowd funding sites.
Subscribestar is win, Patreon is fail, though both is more income. I refuse to support patreon though. I don't think you'll be happy with them, but some are. Who knows wtf their rules are anymore. Subscribestar is superior.

hoffg

Apr 5, 2023
I don't even make it over the first tree trunk you have to cross. Every time he falls down as if he's drunk off his ass. :/

It looks good, but I died so often in the first 30 meters that I have the impression that the game is harder than Dark Souls. And there were no enemies. ^^

Hopefully it will be easier to control after the next updates, if there are any.

STANDING WAVE STUDIO

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
There will be updates. But they come slow for I have to make money in other ways still. Next update is still about a month away for it is a big one. Redesigned characters with hunger and thirst systems, inventory and start of the crafting system(clothing and foot wear). Also doing work on terrain streaming system that will bring requirements down and few other things I won't delve into until they are a bit further down the line.
If you walk step by step it's a lot easier to cross difficult parts although I can easily run across the tree trunk. Foot wear in next update will make it harder to slip and fall.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
btw, i am giving this game a FOLLOW at Steam. . . Till the game is released at Steam i will follow your new iterations of the game, and then maybe buy it ;)

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes