• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
theway-header.png

Overview:
"The Way" is real-time action exploration RPG with physics based world interaction and adult elements. It can be played from first or third person perspective and as a male or female character. It features comprehensive character creator with many shaping options, different eye, skin and hair colors and animation blending option.
"The Way" is not an idle game, it can be punishing and requires careful consideration of every step. All damage your character takes is physics based.
It features nudity and sex but they are not the main focus of the game.
The main focus is on exploration, story and (in future) deep meaningful interaction between characters.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-24
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: Standing Wave Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 1.03 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

ctWYFM.jpg W3xi4X.jpg QXPYQS.jpg FYEcwT.jpg VWHrm_.jpg dnyyrx.jpg Suz0yX.jpg BL0ZEK.jpg

Last edited:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
It is so realistic that it makes me think the player is pardon the pun a snowflake ...

That aside character gets hurt way too easy I'm pretty sure it would take more then that to kill a human baby ...

But ya can't get far from the spawn because every jump etc. I make the character either dies or gets hurt.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2875763

Overview:
"The Way" is real-time action exploration RPG with physics based world interaction and adult elements. It can be played from first or third person perspective and as a male or female character. It features comprehensive character creator with many shaping options, different eye, skin and hair colors and animation blending option.
"The Way" is not an idle game, it can be punishing and requires careful consideration of every step. All damage your character takes is physics based.
It features nudity and sex but they are not the main focus of the game.
The main focus is on exploration, story and (in future) deep meaningful interaction between characters.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-24
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: Standing Wave Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 1.03 Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - GDRIVE -

View attachment 2875854 View attachment 2875860 View attachment 2875857 View attachment 2875856 View attachment 2875859 View attachment 2875855 View attachment 2875858 View attachment 2875853

Ah I love games that allows you the pleasures of loading into a world to immediately see a game over screen.

Reactions: Tacopetey

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022
Judging from the previews, it looks like another game that will run 30 fps on low graphic settings and make my 2080 rtx and cpu screech.

Also wish there would be more context in the overview in terms of CONTENT and what you actually can do right now in the game.
No one wants to download 7 gb for nothing bruh.

Sep 26, 2020
Higher-resolution version of walking from Hobbiton to Frogmorton, without clothing, plus a "stop and masturbate" button?

That is all the content the OP implies we'll be getting, isn't it?

Really, it looks more like Lyndelby to Misthallow, but who's ever heard of them?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The human models look covered in oil or are permanently covered in water; also looks like the heads were "taped" on reminds me of when modding Fallout 3/NV where you get neck seams. The dudes penis looks slapped on too.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Dunno why you'd think we wanna watch a guy jerking off like that. Among other things I just don't care enough to list cause it's straight to ignore anyway.

Reactions: dn2sm

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
this game is extrem my pc is high end but holy wath is this low fps with RTX 4090 ??? i look the game in future play it write here wath your pc do :D

Reactions: Tomoushie

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
this game is extrem my pc is high end but holy wath is this low fps with RTX 4090 ??? i look the game in future play it write here wath your pc do :D
its a demo so lots of kinks to iron out yet.. though I do wonder why dev chose to run it it in unity > unreal engine seems like an odd choice or that just me?

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I will DL this game just to find out if there is any references for that title. I love character customization on every game so I am looking forward to what is there.

I know it is an alpha stages and hope that each update is a segment DL after this. I just don't always have time on my side with my slow connection speed.

Well here I go on my journey to DL this Alpha.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes